This is UNACCEPTABLE

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oakenblade, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Azbaelus Lorekeeper

No pity here. It was snowing this morning. Again.
    gnomeboss likes this.
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Invalid for a defense.
    As we know - well, rather as we are told - climate change is thing made up by the chinese...
    There is no way you could get sunburned from being outside, it's frigging cold - not getting any warmer, despite me heating with open windows even during the summer!
  3. Batbener Augur

There is a really cool taco truck that opened up in the same parking lot as where I work. This happened about a year ago. I can no longer walk there, as I now need a motorized cart to move around. Be careful what you wish for.
  4. HeatherPurrs Augur

You live in a horrible place and should move to the west coast or south west. Because, seriously, your weather is killing you..
  5. dinozo_povar Journeyman

nice imagery. lol so glad I bothered to check this thread.
    Gyurika Godofwar and jeskola like this.
  6. Fohpo Augur

I was waiting for the obligatory "OMG PATCH WHAT IS THIS" or "HOW WILL WE BE COMPENSATED" post
  7. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Um. Not sure what you're talking about or what it has to do with this post? o_O

Yeah I'm originally from Ohio. So for the first half of my life I dealt with lake effect snow from Erie. Ending up in Arizona was no accident, believe me. The beautiful thing about heat is that you don't have to shovel it.

That's what the aliens WANT you to believe so you will remain blind to the fact that they come down from their spaceships at night and inject penicillin into your ears. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Warpeace Augur

They don't deliver? shame:(
  9. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

I agree, this is really out of Character for the EQ development team.
    - My concern is this:
    1) Why is this happening ? 2) Why are they not correcting the issue so it does not happen again
    3) Do they have enough staff ?

I would think they would put more effort to 1) make EQ as enjoyable as possible , 2 ) and just maybe win over a New generation of Gamers
  10. Febb Augur

What post do you agree with?
  11. Azbaelus Lorekeeper

Completely agree, and have friends house-hunting in San Antonio even now.
  12. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

How in the world are there 5 great Mexican places within a 5 min drive here in the Hamlet of NH and so few anywhere in Arizona? haha
  13. HeatherPurrs Augur

Because if it isn't awesome authentic Mexican food, we burn the place down. You north easterners will eat anything.
    Tallie likes this.
  14. Celephane Augur

Why can't taco trucks be cool, like ice cream trucks, and drive around? I'd shove some kids out of the way right now for some tacos.
    Yinla and toxicsmell like this.
  15. Natal Augur

What is a taco place? Is that the local word for pot?
  16. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

True but they have better pizza up there.

*Edit - Italian food in general
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Damn you. Now I want some delicious fish tacos (the best kind).

But finding them in NorCal is more difficult than when I lived in SD :(.
  18. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Get your daily dose at the Ale-inn.
    I WANT TO BELIEVE!
    #SpookyOakenblade
  19. Bono_UF New Member

How to break it to Oak that I have a tasty taco place 5 minutes away in the frozen wastelands of Canadia...
  20. Kraze_Pendragon New Member

Risk VS. Reward? How good are those tacos REALLY???