Servers?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PjDubski, Apr 18, 2018.

1. PjDubski New Member

So........Up then down then up then down......whatsup?
  2. Siny Augur

Dont think Ive ever seen so many ppl in login chat !
  3. Immortalus Lorekeeper

I made it to the character select screen which had no characters and a small window saying "Loading Characters". Looks like we got patched real good.
  4. PjDubski New Member

what a joke man
  5. Frogmonk Journeyman

I don't know why people are surprised... I started playing back in '03 and this happened fairly consistently from the start.
    Maerr likes this.
  6. McDougal Augur

Thank god I was using my SK when pet poofed due to crash. Wish they could fix that TBH.
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Could be with instances "not spinning up properly" or something, but getting random disconnects to char-select from GGH.
  8. Ziuanna New Member

Or all the missing characters? Log in after patch and my main and my husband's main we're gone.
  9. Hearin New Member

I started back around '01, and I remember that the patcher would never work. I always had to go to an outside source to download the patch and then put it in the appropriate folder myself.
  10. Veltonz New Member

This is exactly why I stayed in CB and was buffing newbies instead of joining a group. GG
  11. Morningstars New Member

All players should get an exp bonus for this, we aren't paying you for the servers to be down... after a 10 hour patch no less.
  12. Ziuanna New Member

Don't care about an xp bonus I just want my damn characters BACK
  13. Frogmonk Journeyman

Rofl, I was waiting on someone to demand "exp bonus" or some other such silly thing.
    PjDubski likes this.
  14. Mmookk61 New Member

The good news is that they are investigating a "potential problem" :) So the servers are only potentially down. Cool. I potentially can marry Scarlett or Fergie too?
    PjDubski likes this.
  15. Ziuanna New Member

IKR? Muh xpeez!
  16. Waldiin New Member

Somebody nuked the Hamster Farm. All Hamsters have been evacuated to a local area vet clinic. Film at 11.
    moogs and PjDubski like this.
  17. Mmookk61 New Member

Wait? I've been playing for years and I am a "New Member"? fargin Icehole Bastages!
    PjDubski likes this.
  18. Iamvulcan AKA ChickenDumplin

19. Moak The Most High

I made it in as soon as they were up- I noticed that the small guild hall was "not available" but I could go into the grand guild hall- I finished a couple of collections due to a complete new pop of ground spawns and then tried to anchor and BAM! the server went down. What pisses me off is my pet had a full set of mage gear on it, and if past experience is correct- 1. that pet and that gear is gone for good and 2. there will likely be a rollback to before they started the patch at 2 am so i will have to get lucky all over again.
  20. Immawuss New Member

its common even back when SoE controlled it im sadly a windows me player went every you delete os requirements and change back ground info they break a lot really not much different from 18 years ago difference was years ago there was no f2p so when players lost time for cash they spent on a game not playable they cared and repaid with double xp weekends now they are just a common thing so to just give them out when server goes down they don't feel they need to anymore as the core of us still playin after 18 to 19 years really are not goin anywhere no matter how bad they mess up the game all we will do is piss and whine about it here and go back to playin as we have for 18+ years lol
    nuffsaid likes this.