Audio Triggers require Sound Volume now?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by C3lowz, Apr 18, 2018.

1. C3lowz Augur

Anyone else noticing this? I play with my EQ sound off. In the past for as long as I can remember Audio Triggers would work with all 3 sliders off (Sound Realism, Music Volume, Sound Volume) After todays patch though I notice Audio Triggers won't distribute their audio unless Sound Volume is up.

Does anyone know of a way around this? I prefer playing with my Sound off. And the Audio Triggers help out in specific situations, kinda sucks not having them now unless I play with my EQ sound on.
  2. GlareAgnarr Journeyman

3. Dadcop Lorekeeper

I for one only use sound for Audio Triggers and while in Cobalt Scar at the beaches, where I relax.
    Punchu likes this.
  4. mesocornaiv Lorekeeper

Dadcop and that Othmir beach music.
  5. Hober Journeyman

Personally, I'm excited to box Ayonae Ro with the music blasting from all the computers.
  6. Quill Augur

Fond memories of that one zone/mission that ran a music cue through the audio triggers to scare the piss out of everyone.
  7. Coirnav Augur

Don't you all play with combat music on?
  8. Quill Augur

I'd play with combat music on, if this were the combat music.

9. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

Worst change. Now how will i know when no one sends me a tell?
  10. PwnQuest Augur

I definitely noticed that sound got messed up with the patch. It's a lot quieter now, had to turn it way up to hear anything.
  11. C3lowz Augur

Still needs in game audio for Triggers to work.

Was hoping after the downtime it would have been reverted, but alas tis not the case.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice