Why are idols and pots gone on Agnarr?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by GeauxTigers, Apr 18, 2018.

1. GeauxTigers Elder

We're in luclin and every idol, spirit pot, haste pot etc has been retroactively removed...literally days from a PoP launch lol.

Mistake or intended is the question? I know Coirnav isn't supposed to have them but it was stated any server in luclin+ would have them so.
    Krezzy likes this.
  2. -HT- New Member

Oopsy! LOL
  3. taliefer Augur

el ohhhh el
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Much love
  5. GeauxTigers Elder

the entire thread says absolutely nothing about Agnarr.
    Krezzy and Herf like this.
  6. Herf Augur

Apparently the idols, you know, the one I've had since Classic on Agnarr, are not "in era", and so were stolen, pardon me, removed, from our inventories.

Same with some of the pots.

Really TOP men on the dev team to remove something from Agnarr, which is only going to PoP, when we're already 2/3 to the end of content.
  7. Roxxlyy Augur

Er, making sure the team knows now.
  8. Johnwick Augur

#herecomesthatrollbackweexpected!
    Ronzark likes this.
  9. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Leave the distillates off but put the Golden Idols back in.

Distillates weren't introduced until DoN, they have no place on a PoP locked server.
  10. Herf Augur

It's because the devs are either too lazy, their bosses too cheap, or the code is such crap that they made a change FOR Coirnav that affected all other servers.

[edit] Honestly I'm thinking it's the latter two reasons :)
  11. Herf Augur

Besides, taking CT idols and leaving Tunare ones is religionist.
  12. Herf Augur

LOL, and the baz is being cleaned out of good ranged items as Iksar Necros try to replace their missing Golden Idols :)
  13. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Roxxlyy, your reply doesn't say if we will get the potions back, nor if we will get them back before next month. Any further comment?
  14. GeauxTigers Elder

Even with the intended removal of the distillates they completely missed the regeneration distillates, they missed the level 30 spiritual pots, etc. It's super inconsistent even if it's intended.
  15. jmoney87 New Member

What a clown show.
  16. Stefan the Paladin New Member

some of us pay $15.00 a month for this.. lol
  17. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

So you can still create the potions on Agnarr, they just vaporized any that were in our inventory.
  18. GeauxTigers Elder

It appears all the recipes are still in game on Agnarr. There are people making and posting the idols in bazaar as well as the distillates. It APPEARS that every existing distillate/idol was nuked, but the recipes remained in. Not sure if it's intentional until we get an answer, but we'll see.
  19. Herf Augur

Golden Idol of Erollisi Marr is also missing from Agnarr, along with Golden Idol of CT, and both are in-era for Luclin.
  20. Roxxlyy Augur

As I think we're all aware, this was not intentional for Agnarr. We'll be collecting data on those who accidentally had their items wiped so that we can return them back to the proper characters.
    Ronzark likes this.