PoP Unlock on Agnarr - 2pm PST or EST?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by discordkitty, Apr 17, 2018.

1. discordkitty Augur

Getting conflicting info and the last time the calendar told me something was at 5 it was actually at 2.
  2. Raltar Augur

Pacific. They always use pacific because that's where they are physically located.
  3. Troutfest Augur

Calender time should be based off your computers clock setting, so should show different based on your comps time setting.
  4. discordkitty Augur

Yeah it does show 5pm via the calendar, but the last bonus xp my calendar told me it would end at 5am and it stopped at 3am. I don't trust it ;p
  5. discordkitty Augur

That's what I figured.
  6. Machentoo Augur

Yeah, calendar isn't actually accurate on all things. But if they post a time on forums, PST is a pretty good guess as to what they actually meant. Unless it is during daylight savings, and then, it could be an hour either direction of PST.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

Recent experience bonus, to our demise, ended at EST.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Pacific Time.
    discordkitty likes this.
  9. HappyPanda Augur

Pacific Daylight Time as Agnarr was created during DST unlike Phinny which is a Standard Time unlock server.
  10. Prisim Lorekeeper

Yes many an expansion unlock on Phinny have been confusing for the masses when happening between March and October.