Banned?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Klockwork421, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Klockwork421 New Member

Anyone else receiving a message that your account(s) are banned? I want to know if it's some sort of mass error before I start petitioning...
  2. Karader New Member

I had the same issue with both accounts, now i can't even try to log in - i get a maintenance message right away.
  3. Klockwork421 New Member

Well that is somewhat comforting as I now get the maintenance message as well. I've never done anything on the list of ban reasons and am sick to my stomach thinking about losing 10 years worth of play.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok I can fix this for you in about 4 hours your accounts will be ok. Send checks to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Status: 4/18/2018 1:59 PDT - Servers came down at 04/18/2018 at 2AM. Servers will be down 10 hours for scheduled update

edit: I will accept krono in game - message me
  5. Redcloud New Member

Wow...I had this message come up also. I did not check into it on the forums, or look at the server status first. I filled out a ticket right away. I am sure they must be flooded with tickets today lmao! I was wondering how did both my accounts get banned. I was none to happy, but seeing this makes it a little better! Thx for posting.

Im back!!
  6. Klockwork421 New Member

I know the servers are down. I sometimes try logging in just in case they are done earlier than expected (Ha, I know). Received the ban notice on all of my accounts. Now I get the maintenance message.
  7. Klockwork421 New Member

WB! Now I'm feeling much better.
  8. Ghostinthemachine Elder

I had several accounts suddenly get banned a few months ago. I guess they went through them and saw I had different emails on them ,4 or 5 overall and they decided to randomly ban the "odd" emails
  9. Klockwork421 New Member

Did you have issues getting the accounts back?
  10. Roxxlyy Augur

Patch day! You should definitely be receiving a maintenance message, but I wouldn't worry too much since servers are down right now. If your accounts still seem to be banned once servers come back up, I'd suggest filing a petition with CS.
  11. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

Do not worry,

Worst case scenario. You are going to petition and have them work on fixing it
    eepok likes this.
  12. Klockwork421 New Member

Thanks, Roxxlyy!
  13. Ghostinthemachine Elder

After having to put in a ticket for each friggin account that was banned yeah I did get them all back with nothing missing
  14. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Different addresses shouldn't matter. I have 3 accounts, all 3 of whom have 3 different address. What matters is if you were doing something suspicious or tripped something.
  15. Kaden New Member

I got a banned message on my accounts as well. I am hoping it is something from the maintenance causing this and it will go away. Losing all that work I would just walk away from the game...and I really don't want to do that.
  16. Bolten_DA Augur

150k for all those affected by the ban!
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok I am seeing all these people getting messages from servers that are not even working right now but I believe the truth is out there and these are not "system error" messages but real subliminal messages for those that are trying to log into a game whose servers are not up and cannot send messages. :confused:

I am canceling too!!!!!! Quick jump on the bandwagon while stocks are low!!!

sorry - been without game for almost 10 hours now.
  18. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Oddest thing of it all they were all accounts that I only logged in like 2 or 3 times a month

Ive been around since the beta worst I ever did was use wineq
  19. Sindace Elder

I had two accounts banned, both of my seldom used tradeskilling accounts. Assuming it's somehow tied to inactivity / duo factor authentication. Just tried to log in one day and couldn't. Other 8 accounts I actually use have always been fine. Went online to see about recovering them, just seemed like a whole bunch of hoops to jump through to prove you weren't cheating on accts that are rarely played.
  20. Klockwork421 New Member

Servers up, still banned... Time to petition even though their website says it's rare. :(