Thank you for upgrading tradeskills

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnomereaper, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Leigo You come here often?

RoS vendor type 5's are also not lore
  2. Darchon_Xegony Augur

ROS Vendor type 5s require you farm RoS group missions.

If there were soloable tasks like Mercenary or partisan ones I could farm sure, but the group missions aren't doable for me right now. Hell I'd repeat Crestra's quests if I could to farm currency, but alas they are one and done.
  3. zarcal Elder

While I understand the need to do this, all my skills are around 280, and no higher level ts supplies drop in either EoK or RoS. How about adding some random ts supplies to the sarnaks or animals. As it stands, i have to go back to TDS to get stuff to drop, and the bazaar is how shall we say, severely overpriced
  4. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Tradeskills have always required going back to farm lower level content for mass component options. I suppose it would be nice for Befouled to drop from current content stuff for skillups and for bag creation.

On that topic a Conflagrant bag or three would be neat. One made from silk, one made from reptile hide and one box made from ore or something? Throw in some crushed Conflagrant diamonds because reasons and you have a Conflagrant bag recipe.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Exactly what Lianeb says, and that is only the Kunark Meat Pie and the Kunark Smoothie require a higher min skill (Player know by now it's 325?) Which is possible for players to achieve, even without a trophy.
    This was not a change. It was this min skill when Ring of Scale launched.
  6. Sam Hyde "You're" on ignore

Fewer!
  7. Grem New Member

Damn! So I missed my chance to skill-up research to 300 with Cestra combines!! Grrrrrrr, I suck
  8. HeatherPurrs Augur

I LOVE BEING FORCED TO DO TRADESKILLS!

9. Phlare New Member

One side benefit is the new recipes do bleed some plat off the servers. Maybe not a huge amount but every conflagrant aug costs 5 to 10kp+ to make and most characters would use at least a few of them. JC items cost 15kp+ in vendor components not including fails..

I'm sure I have given NPCs several million pp while making gear for people in the last couple months.
  10. Slackityslackslack New Member

Best tradeskill expansion ever I think. I hope that cultural garbage never comes back again. It was a failure from the very beginning.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

While I don't agree with the use of the word "failure" I do concede that cultural as it evolved is overly complex with balance issues.
    Leigo, Rumplestilskin, Ryak and 2 others like this.