suggestion: unlock tds

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by svann, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Fohpo Augur

Wrong subject sir, World History
    [IMG]

EDIT: Never noticed before, but that's what these forums have been missing - cat gifs.
    IblisTheMage, Sheex and Yinla like this.
  2. moogs Augur

I missed most of the last 3+ years of EQ and have not begun TDS progression on my main. It's on my to do list and I don't want anyone ruining it for me. At 107 it's going to be easy mode already.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Unlocking the zones I no way ruins it for you. All the same quests and missions will remain there and you can progress your own way.
  4. moogs Augur

I guess so, but I kind of think that Jurassic Park should have a barrier to entry. You know, for safety reasons.
    Daedly likes this.
  5. Fohpo Augur

I say we open it up, you know, for science.
  6. moogs Augur

Science > all. The people have spoken.
  7. Tiggold Augur

8. Fohpo Augur

And you were saying I wasn't recognizable today...
  9. Discordinant New Member

Eh most of em just bot a team like you do ;)
  10. Fohpo Augur

Funny thing is, the box group is just to do stuff for my raid toons (bard, enchanter)... I don't raid on my tank or zerker
  11. Horyuken Augur

Can we open up TBS but give the mobs in ARX Gust of Atrebe and Aura of the Kar`Zok?
    Sheex, Fohpo and Orbital101 like this.
  12. Fohpo Augur

Yeah, Arx should require EotD2
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

14. IblisTheMage Augur

https://xkcd.com/1911/

Been waiting to use this, thanks for the opportunity =)
    moogs likes this.
  15. Elskidor Augur

Unlocked yet?
  16. Fohpo Augur

Yes, with progression.
    fransisco likes this.
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

All this time you've been asking for an unlock, you could have done the progression 20 times. Took me ONE day, I didn't even use a group. Just my Rogue to get all of Arx done. Yes, raid geared... but it's only TDS. A group geared character could do the exact same thing just not as recklessly as I did it. Get off your and do it.
  18. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I was unaware you could even request the required missions without a group, did they change that recently?

I wouldn't mind doing old progression, if it was molo-able! Currently doing CotF-partisans, but TDS is next on my list! :)
  19. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I finished cotf and tds recently... tbm next for my alts.. we need more locked zones! More quests that are group vs solo... that’s the suck part! Also as a side note, whom is the dev that thinks underwater crap is fun! I’d rather light my desk chair on fire that do anything in the water!
    Aurastrider and Fohpo like this.
  20. Fohpo Augur

Honestly, the number of solo tasks is probably the largest hesitation for a lot of people to go back and do some of that progression. It makes it absolutely miserable for boxing.