Incorrect platinum reimbursement

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silvara, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. an_ogre_monk00 Elder

Dem can be bought, for 150,000 platinums.
    Demetri likes this.
  2. Ajjantis Elder

DBG? SoE? Verrant? Anyone there?
  3. an_ogre_monk00 Elder

Dis is cussomer service, how may Ogre eat you today?
    Ajjantis likes this.
  4. Fibgirl Lorekeeper

I'd like to submit a ticket for race change bug, please send 150kpp. Will also take 50 Krono.

Thank You!
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Surprised this thread is still going tbh
  6. Silvara Elder

I think it's a testament to how strongly some feel about this topic and a broader sign that people are sick and tired of these kind of mistakes happening at the start of every TLP and DBG doing nothing about it.

Like literally, every TLP has had some sort of dupe bug or issue that has been abused by a select few without any repercussions. It causes people to lose faith in a company and lost revenue for DBG as people decide a poorly run game isn't worth their time.

Despite how dead this horse is, our concerns have nothing to do with being jealous of someone who got to take advantage of this. The point is, DBG should have either punished the ones who knowingly exploited this or at the very least removed the money before it became a widespread problem. Since neither of those things happened, it's going to create a community that vies for exploiting early and often. Those who didn't will be at such a disadvantage they will simply stop playing.

In a game that employs pay 2 win tactics, these type of exploits do hurt the playerbase of the game and its longevity. Most will simply go find somewhere else to spend their money if they feel they are being slighted by DBG. You won't even hear a peep from them, they'll just be gone.
  7. Dailor Augur

Do you promise?
  8. Barathrum Augur

Why? im pissed i didn't get 50-75 Kronos....... I demand a roll back!! WIPE IT CLEAN 2018!!! Start the entire server over.... Just have every mob you kill grant 15% per kill..... 16% if in a full group...... WIPE IT CLEAN
  9. Raina Elder

Are krono going for 20k+ yet?
  10. Ghubuk Augur

A rollback would do nothing for anyone that used their plat to buy krono. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if those people would be happy to see a roll back.
  11. Roxxlyy Augur

As Prathun stated earlier, this has been corrected and the processes have been fixed so that this will not happen again in the future. There are no plans to roll back the server, as that would derail a significant amount progress for players across Coirnav, even those who were not initially effected by the platinum reimbursement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.