Diablo Xi Thin Thall Still Broken

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tuda, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Arrk Augur

At no point was there any insults...

Three different guilds posted their success in here and provided their tactics or location...Do with it what you will.

Good day, sir.
  2. Cahal New Member

I've addressed your 'solutions' multiple times. For some reason those responses keep getting ignored...

People have been banished inside your little green area....

People havent been banished while standing directly in the los of your picture...

But please, keep telling me how you did it just fine.
  3. DeseanJackson Augur

If you aren't fanning out, the only other thing I can think of is there is a new bug regarding killing BOTH DXX and DXV (which seems unlikely by who knows), or you aren't killing Blob1 first (TVXs are not tied to warders) before DXX and/or DXV. If it isn't those, guess we'll see if a GM can replicate the issue, but it seems like others aren't having this problem.

Good luck, hopefully this gets cleared up for y'all.
  4. wherehouse Lorekeeper

Killed him twice after the warder change... only time we had warder issue on the fight was when some rangers got to close to the side doors
  5. HappyPanda Augur

We killed TVX > KTXAD > DXV > DXXT > TVK > TXD > KTXAHR last night without incident other than getting too close to a door with some warders and getting a few banished on TVK when the fight got too close to the south door near DXVT.

The previous week DXXT did reset on us when a caster outside of the room drew aggro and he leashed upon leaving the room. That was expected behavior.
  6. Trevalon Augur

No one is ignoring you, I think you are misunderstanding us.

What we are saying is since the patch VT has been run at least 10 times by 10+ guilds on the server and yall are the ONLY guild that has come here and said you had a problem meanwhile multiple other guilds have come here and said they have had zero issues.

So what are the odds that 10 other guilds are wrong but your guild is right and its really bugged?

What we are saying is the problem isn't VT; its you and your guild either not understanding mechanics or doing things your not supposed to do.
  7. Cahal New Member

So warders banishing inside the room the boss is leashed to is intended? Got it, thanks for your help.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Very welcome.
  9. Xeris Augur

Post a stream vod of you doing the encounter. You keep saying you aren't fanning out or doing anything wrong, but haven't shown visually what you're doing. I'm inclined to believe everyone who says they've done it right without issues. My guild did it twice now, no issues.

So- if you post screenshots or vod link, maybe we can see exactly where the problem happens.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

I feel like VT as a whole is a lot less cheesy. The only things really broke i see are the g flux mobs that reset mid fight.

Beyond that, i think the tlp community as a whole should get half hp (and double dmg if you like) VT trash to cater to a largely casual raiding audience.

Not sure what percent of players raid for more than 3 hours but its probably small. Couple that with instance timers and youre looking at even medcore guilds taking a big hit in this expo.
  11. HappyPanda Augur

If you believe the patch notes, this might be fixed now as well. I'm not sure if anyone has experienced it since the patch.
    - Vex Thal - Kaas Thox Xi Aten Ha Ra will no longer tether if it gravity fluxes.
  12. wherehouse Lorekeeper

Hasn't been a problem for us.

To add to this thread though, yea the warder mechanic is bugged in places... but the warders have always been bugged. The invisible door next to TVK for example, the warder just banishes you when you get close to it. There are ways to overcome all of these bugs though and at this point I would just prefer that DBG leave it the way it is instead of messing with VT more and possible break it in an even worse way, We just have to live with the current state of VT/warders, and while it is less than ideal, it is certainly all still 100% doable.
  13. Junior00 Elder

The only thing I can think of is that some people who got banished came to the fight afterwards. If this happens, they will remain on the warders aggro list even after a COTH. In that case, if they are ever in LOS of the warders I believe they can get banished from almost anywhere in the room.
  14. Prathun Developer

I've lowered the awareness radiuses (radii?) of the Akhevan Warders in that back room so that they won't banish characters who are in the room with the boss. The diagram was correct and super helpful. Thanks!
    Darchias, Taladir and TimeBreak like this.
  15. wherehouse Lorekeeper

Can you update Thal Va Kelun too ?
    While in TVK room, if you get close to the transparent door (but still staying inside his room) on either north or south side results in a banish
    https://imgur.com/a/1nh1l
  16. Prathun Developer

Yep, changed them too. Thanks!
    Taladir and TimeBreak like this.
  17. tuda Lorekeeper

Thanks Prathun!
  18. Coirnav Augur

Reducing the agro range on these a tad will got a long way to improve the play-ability of the zone so thank you Prathun! The Coirnav server appreciates these changes prior to us reaching Luclin!
  19. Darchias Augur

Thanks for the help Prathun! We had managed to avoid banishing by being really careful with where we stand, but it's good to see that if we screw up we won't be as badly punished.