Coirnav - Golden Idols

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tivolti, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxxlyy Augur

We will be removing both the Distillate Potions and Golden Idols across Corinav - this should happen during the next patch.
    Johnwick and Bobbybick like this.
  2. Johnwick Augur

Existing and Recipes .... Correct?
    Im not the only person seeking this answer..
  3. MaxTheLion Augur

ACROSS Coirnav. Sometimes things should not have to be spelled out. She did not specify just recipe and I would guess it's for that reason. It will be the same as the poisons removed from Phinigel. Just a wipe across the board. Sucks for those that spent plat buying them.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

5. Roxxlyy Augur

Existing and recipes is correct. They'll be fully removed.
    Risiko, Hels and Johnwick like this.
  6. Johnwick Augur

You are dealing with a playerbase that has been asking Daybreak to SPELL IT OUT FOR YEARS..

Somethings you are correct and they do not need to be spelled out.

With the last patch notes : i want EVERYTHING SPELLED OUT, considering how many mistakes were in the PATCH NOTES and of those items how many of them were not even implemented when we were told they were.
  7. Johnwick Augur

Thank you Roxxlyy
  8. MaxTheLion Augur

I want ZEMs reverted after they it all up to appease the that decided to quit due to slow exp anyways. :mad: For the most part I think neither of us will get what we desire.
  9. Johnwick Augur

Roxxlyy SPELLED IT OUT FOR ME.
    I got exactly what i wanted.
    Good Day Sir.
  10. MaxTheLion Augur

Seems like you got one thing and if that's everything you want, we better never catch you asking or requesting anything else on these forums. Now, git!
  11. Kold Hearted New Member

so then Roxxlyy will i be getting a refund? or was i just scammed out of 1750pp ?
  12. Johnwick Augur

I believe i got two bugs and or unintentional game mechanics fixed and or patched in this upcoming patch.

Distillate of Spirituality
    Grotesque Alloy Masks

Not Everything i wanted, But i got exactly what i wanted when i asked.
    A Reply from a Daybreak Employee, Acknowledging how that change is going to be implemented and how the change will effect the current population.

How it will be implemented :
    It will be into effect on the next upcoming scheduled patch.

How will it effect the current population :
    It will be removed from game from Recipe Lists and Current players with said items.

I asked and i recieved
  13. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I imagine that is between you and the guy that sold you the item.

When they removed all of the out of era disciplines/spells that were researched on Phinigel nobody got any reimbursements for plat they spent or time spent farming parchments.
    snailish, Kold Hearted and MaxTheLion like this.
  14. MaxTheLion Augur

Have these questions you asked been addressed by a Dev? They seem to be slacking on helping you.
    Can you please enlighten all of us how a patch note changes were missed ( Yet not Changed ), yet this change is not noted anywhere in patch notes, but have time to fix this ?

I have been disconnected 15 times within the last 2 hours, is there a reason that this is happening?

Question # 2 : Why is it this entire March 15th Patch seems to be half implemented ?

And most importantly***: Did they nerf the Mage Pets so that they do not attack when the owner of the pet is attacked? My issue is : level 4 mage is AFK where mobs will social aggro .. ( pet does not aggro ) after i am attacked.

Have they assisted you in being able to AFK level your Mage?
  15. That0neguy Augur

I expect a refund from DBG on this then.
  16. Blackburrow23 Elder

Lololololololo
  17. Hateseeker Augur

I was going to ask if they had any plans to implement procedures to do this better in the future but it appears based on history, as you say, that this kind of thing is not considered a problem for which they owe the players any standard of care. I can only wonder if this is a result of knowing apathy, or not actually playing their own game?
  18. Johnwick Augur

Considering im not the only person asking / addressing these issues / bugs, i am not in any rush to get a reply on these issues.

Question # 2 - I did actually get a response to this thread : in a PM.

3, Did they nerf Mage Pets ?
    Well i did not receive a response to this from a Dev.
    I did recieve plenty of helpful solutions from in game friend and guildies, that were aware of the problem i was facing. It turned out to be a error in my macro. ( Imagine that, i made a typo )

Most of my threads have been addressed and answered from a person with DBG or from a person who knows my Forum ID. ( do i always get what i want ? No )
  19. MaxTheLion Augur

I am not seeking an answer from a ( Player)
    I am seeking an answer from a Developer or the Community Relations ( Employee )Johnwick, Tuesday at 12:09 PM

Player, please. You've said so much nonsense on these forums you have made the evidence against yourself. Now stop trying to AFK level your Mage whether it be by autoclicking a macro or proxy aggro. It's not good for your health and Jeebus is watching.
  20. Febb Augur

Welcome to the progression servers!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.