Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Jumbur Improved Familiar

In many expansions(haven't tried TDS though) it was easy to maintain a stack of good statfood(while eating it the natural way), just by normal questing/grinding and knowing what not to sell.
    Each expansion had a few recipes where mats just came naturally...

The premium statfood in RoS is annoying to farm though.
  2. Leigo You come here often?

Yeah the main food component is really annoying
  3. svann Augur

Also, a recipe only makes 1 and uses more than one farmed component. Thats a big change.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Correct
  5. Kelv_BB New Member

I would like to see all the port clicky’s and miscellaneous items that came from buying previous expansions made Heirloom.
  6. smash Augur

Gotta agree there.

But at same time i would like that when you click one, it becomes an AA under special, with a reuse time of 15 min. There no real reason for it to be 112 min.

Same things for the task rewards, except no heirloom there as they individual rewards.

Gate AA for melee/hybrid with 15 min reuse as well.
  7. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I wish lockouts were changed. I know this will likely never happen. It would be cool if event lockouts reset on a set day (Thursday). It would make shuffling raid schedules easier for TLP where events are locked out for 6.5 days and still only allowing you to do the event once a week. I guess it would cause an issue on live and later tlp expansions where the events switch to 4.5 day lockouts.

Edit: Sorry if this was suggested earlier.
  8. smash Augur

Bad idea, this way, you assume that people raids at certain days, it is different from guild to guild. And well, If I raid example wednesday, I will already be able to do it NeXT day. And would force people to raid on the same days.
  9. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

A few things I would like to see, I would be very happy if they happened.

Mercenaries. I would love to see a forest fairy and the new model siren as healer/soothers. Please if you do this,don't make them BETA. Put them in the market place or when you purchase a new expansion. I would pay big money for one of those.

Hero Forge Armor. I play a high elf female mage. Most of the the HFA looks bulky on her. (I do not like the look of the class armor robe) What I would like to see if the leather tunic as an ornamentation. Sure, I can do illusion trick but it doesn't persist when you zone, it gets annoying re-doing it all the time. If you could create that one I would be ecstatic.
  10. enclee Augur

Mercenary AA exp rate needs to be increased
    Dsuna and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. Aurastrider Augur

Merc mounts and hero's forage armor. Heck pet hero's forage armor would be cool too. Something to make players stand out a little more aside from there is another earth pet. Not really QOL but more of cool features that some people might enjoy and be willing to spend some cash on to help further support the brand.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Jumbur Improved Familiar

True, Im in a guild where full groups are easy to find, so I rarely get a chance to level my merc.
    A bit of a "first world problem", but a fully AA'ed merc should not be a privilege only attainable by the dedicated loner.
    Zhaunil_AB and Geroblue like this.
  13. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I always thought it’d be nice if we had the ability to funnel our exp to a merc, kinda like fellowship sharing and or the aa/exp setting. That way when we cap, we could dedicate some of that exp to finishing merc aa. I like glyphs and fireworks glyphs as much as the next guy, but would be nice to be able to get merc exp some other way given the high cost of the new ranks.
  14. enclee Augur

Well I think Merc exp should be granted, regardless of the merc being present. There's no reason why it should be so slow.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  15. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

More Map Layers! So that map makers can separate the map, collectibles, quests, named/rare mobs, NPCs, locations, and be able to leave a layer open for the each players own labels. This way we wouldn't be have to worry about losing personal labels each time we get an update from a custom mapper.
  16. Sakuraba Augur

Merc AA EXP buff sounds nice. But I've come across another issue.

The inability by Silver/Bronze members to really progress well moloing unless they're a boxing god past a certain point due to the unreliable nature of Apprentice V mercs.

Maybe add a 1100 SC/5500 Crowns option to permanently unlock Journeyman 1 (not Journeyman 2-5) on your account regardless of status?
    Gyurika Godofwar and Geroblue like this.
  17. Geroblue Augur

I agreee, and I'm a loner.
  18. fransisco Augur

Tradeskill request - gaining skills requires HUGE amount of clicking and waiting.
    I want a way to:
    1. sell all contents of a bag at once
    2. Make anything stack. However for non-standard stacking things, this might limit it to vendor selling only. But for crap like skilling JS, its a pain and a waste of time to individually sell every item (especially when it takes like 3-4 seconds per item to sell now).
  19. segap Augur

Or people could actually pay for a subscription and support the existence of the game they want to play.
    Lestazia and Angahran like this.
  20. moogs Augur

It's not much, but I would like to see the delay between combining/autoinventory/combining reduced in the "Make All" feature of tradeskilling. It feels like an unnecessary artificial delay.
    fransisco likes this.