What makes a Scorpiki?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Novaburst, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Novaburst New Member

Ok, so Like the first step is really easy...... turn in a piece of scrap paper

Then it goes too #%$#@

How do you get the first hail? We have tried everything. Hailing each mob in the east halls 100 times. Different people getting task and redoing. The leader hailing, everyone else hailing. Different task leaders. WHAT DOES IT TAKE???

Has anyone done this task recently with success? any help would be appreciated. I am doing it for alts, it was easy to do 4 months ago when I was 105, CAUSE IT WORKED THEN!
  2. Dreadmore Augur

Hail the scorpikus in the valley outside of the tunnels.
  3. Vaeeldar Augur

Honestly it's buggy as hell. I did it for 4 hours one night with no success. Logged back in the next morning 2 minutes....

There is something seriously glitchy with the quest.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Dreadmore Augur

About a dozen times here, each taking less than half an hour. Let's make sure OP doesn't skip steps first.
  5. Vaeeldar Augur

There is a known issue with hails. Its glitchy.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Moege Augur

Did it 3 days ago. Trick for me in temples was choose one and spamhail it. One outside needed to visit 90% of them to get the correct one.
  7. Dreadmore Augur

Maybe so. But OP is still supposed to hail the skorpikus outside the tunnels before any of the ones inside. If he doesn't do that in order, then they'll never respond.