Voice Chat group for returned user

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by MayChan, Apr 3, 2018.

1. MayChan New Member

I have several f2p, level 100 accounts(mag, bard, enc, druid, warrior) at VOX server, which i quit many years ago. I used to play six boxes.
    Now, I want to have fun with guilds, groups using in-game voice chat (English). It's fine if I needed to start with level one character, new server. Could I have some advise please?
    Such which server/guild are easier to find group for leveling or raiding.
    What class are good to find group?
    Is it very difficult to find group at level 100 nowadays?
    Thank you
  2. moogs Augur

Since you mentioned that you may be willing to try a new server, have you seen this recent thread?

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/luclin-stromm-discord.248339/

Luclin is my current server and it's full of good people. I recommend Dark Dragon Society as a small guild focused on supporting new and returning players with lower level grouping. I'd be glad to help you get established. Not crazy about voice chat but I would consider joining this Discord server if it makes things easier for you guys.
  3. MayChan New Member

Thanks for the advise.
    I will create a new character at Luclin tonight. Is it possible to suggest someone, who I can send request for join the guild?
  4. moogs Augur

I think it's set up so that any guild member is able to invite. I'm sometimes able to log in on Friday afternoons (EST aka US East) but am unable to play EQ on Friday evenings. You could try Fliksam, Cheetaraa, Noguchi, Delnizz or Lilyana. You can also type:

/who all "dark dragon society"

What is your time zone and when are you usually able to play?