Any must-have clicky in RoS???

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mell, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Mell Journeyman

Those ordinary items are boring(same pattern,change x% of HP/MP when new expansion comes).

Anything interesting enough and worth camping in RoS??

I mean,is there something unique like Honed Wurmslayer(EoK) which has a must-have aura for all my tank bot??
  2. Derka Power Ranger

Skull of Null is the spell equivalent of wurmy effect for charm slot. Any of the VP fun items you can use are worth it.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Ya the VP items are about it for unique items this expansion. As Derka said, the skull charm has spell damage reduction like the wurmslayer does for melee. The priest staff has a heal clicky. the OT hammer has an AE Proc that's useable by all classes. I think the caster one has a mana restore clicky, but it shares a lock out with normal robes. The melee weapon has a unique proc on it as well.
  4. Tucoh Augur

They also added the raiding effects that belts had to the belts in RoS. But those can be crafted.
    Derka likes this.
  5. Derka Power Ranger

This. If you don't play with a slower often and just group then a belt with Tendon Slice will greatly increase your survivability. Despot's Belt drops in Gorowyn or you can get a TS Vital Conflagrant Belt
  6. Ninelder Augur

7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Quatr and menown like this.
  8. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I don't know if I would say Much Easier to get. The branch required killing all 6 ancients in an hour, I know when we did it originally we had multiple groups in zone working together to get it. I'm sure it's easier now, but I bet it still takes more then 1 group to get them all in time. The hardest part to getting the new Heal clicky is getting keyed. If you're keyed the new item is way easier to get, kill a named then some trash and you're finished. And like Ngreth said the raid version has a better heal.
    fransisco and Sancus like this.
  9. Cavall Journeyman

Does the raid version of the int caster two-hander return more mana than the lesser version?
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It does not. The proc and cast proc are greater, but not the mana return.
    Cavall likes this.
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Speaking of RoS clickies, I am a bit surprised that there is no zonewide rare Erudite Illusion item (All/All version of Mask of Obtenebration) in new Howling Stones. Hope Devs can add a chase Erudite illusion item.
  12. Ghubuk Augur

Any chance of fixing Emperor of Ganak familiar stacking issues? It's frustrating to not be able to use an item for full completion of group tasks in RoS due to its stacking conflicts with the knights temporary hp buff.
    Yinla and Xeladom like this.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That one is actually not up to me. (And I think those stacking "issues" are by design)
  14. Ghubuk Augur

Would be disappointed if the reward for completing all the group progression is designed to basically not be usable by so many classes unless they want to give up an aweful lot of hp from the temp hp buff.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply though Ngreth.
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Daedly Augur

I don't know exactly how to convey this thought, but....

I wish their was 1 group/encounter and/or quest per expansion that was purposely hard. Where the Dev's designied it to have whatever mechanics they wanted without any regard to what it would take to beat it. No tuning passes other than the initial by the devs for bugs.

It would just be there and we as players would just have to find a way. Even if it wasn't doable for 99% of the population until future level increase.

And it would offer a CHASE item that will last for a quite a few levels. What that would be, I am not sure. An Aug of some kind would be the obvious choice in my mind, maybe with a focus effect or click on it. Or both.
  16. Gundolin Augur

Fell Foliage has quite a bit of complaining as it is and it is by no means limited to the top 1%.
  17. Daedly Augur

I mean not associated with progression but just a stand alone. I think there might be a little less complaining about it too if it was understood that it is meant to be difficult and the CHASE loot it offers won't be obsolete anytime in the foreseeable future.
  18. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I like the idea of a super hard mission that gives better then normal drops. I think Gundolin is right though, the amount of crying about it being unbeatable would be insane. Even if it isn't part of progression or anything required, people would complain like crazy. As far as the aug idea's go, we can't have clicks on augs, focus effects are fine but no clicks. I think one of the dev's explained it before, basically if you create an aug with a click and put it in an item with a click it will cause issues. So, augs with clicks are off the table. I wouldn't mind seeing something like the tears of alaris as a reward for a super hard mission though.
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Over and over... I hear on these forums... if there is a best in slot item... then we are REQUIRING people to do the content (that is the word the concerned folks use in its various forms...) So yes, there would be wailing and gnashing of teeth over a super difficult event to get something that is best in slot. (see Veeshan's Peak and faction there... (and people can argue easily that much there is not best in slot... but definitely... only place to get some of it) See a conversation about adding a reward to hunter achievements... see... well, you get the idea.)
    Tarvas, Zhaunil_AB and Sokki like this.
  20. Warpeace Augur

By design as in we didn't think people use HP buff lines like Defiant Stance?

900 extra HP on top of that spell line must be game breaking for completing RoS right? Maybe it should be looked at again?