Port Forwarding for DBG EQ

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by The Badger Lord, Mar 15, 2018.

1. The Badger Lord Augur

Heya all,

Does Anyone know the current ports to forward for EQ/DBG?

If so, most appreciated. Thank you :)
  2. moogs Augur

It's not necessary to manually forward ports for EQ. Are you experiencing issues with your firewall?
  3. Dali New Member

I also have issues since I did a complete router reset yesterday to fix some other issues.
    Now I can't play either EQ or EQ2 or WoW for that matter.

I also thaught that port forwarding for games was a thing of the past, since you can only forward a port to 1 single ip-adress, and I havn't had any issues playing EQ or other games on 2 PC's for several years.

I have no clue what has happened. Can log in to my accounts in a web browser, but the Game app says it can't find a connection to the server on both EQ and EQ2. Have tried just about everything .. disabling Winhoze firewall, set my router firewall to allow everything to pass thru, putting my PC in DMZ ... nothing seems to work. beginning to think its my router
  4. Febb Augur

Your router should have a UPnP setting (usually under WAN), make sure it's turned on. This allows the router to automatically open up ports that programs need.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. moogs Augur

You probably know this already but never do this except for during troubleshooting.
  6. Lufraki Elder

Had a similar issue, but mine turned out to be a time issue.. the time on my pc was 1 hour off due to daylight savings..