Bloodlaced Bow. Why not Improved Dodge????

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tegweyen, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tegweyen New Member

Hey guys,

Its been quite a long time for posting on the forms about anything in general but I just noticed that the Bloodlaced Bow does not reflect the same stats as the Raid version that drops. This Raid version is the Arc. One is a chase loot item and the other is the raid drop, but why doesnt the Bloodlaced Bow have improved Dodge VII like the Arc does.

This item needs to be updated. The expansion has been out for a long time. Something of this sort is an easy fix.
  2. Tegweyen New Member

Any DEV wanna address this?
  3. Bigstomp Augur

While that rarely gets attention (the call to Dev). That does seem an obvious bug/oversight to me based on the other gear.
    Tegweyen likes this.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Plus we often only read the forums once a day... so a "Pay attention to me!" on the same day is sorta pointless.
    Also, Dev's tend to stick to their topic. (before the call of "there's more than one dev!")

And on topic. Yup. It seems to be missing dodge. I'll add it for the next patch.
    Sancus, Tegweyen, Batrastard and 8 others like this.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You mean you won’t reply to a “look at me!” post about an extremely minor issue on Forum-Quest after business hours in less than 90 minutes?

How dare you have a life outside of the boards. For shame!
    Fanra, DaciksBB, Winnowyl and 4 others like this.
  6. Tegweyen New Member

As I wanted to point out an error in the game, I do respect your banter keyboard warriors. But something this simple of a copy and paste for raid/chase loot items should have been seen in the review process. While keeping this in mind, the expansion has been out for over a year. Just an friendly FYI.

Now on to the the topic I wanted to address, thank you for your reply. I also could careless for your banter. Just fix it.

Thanks
  7. Treage_Imminent Elder

I'll take a product used on a warm summer's eve for $100 Alex.
    Tegweyen likes this.
  8. Lianeb Augur

He should remove it
    Sindaiann likes this.
  9. Sindaiann Augur

Improved Dodge VII never helped anyone being an a** on the forums
    EnchFWO likes this.
  10. segap Augur

Seriously. You bumped your own post 90 minutes after making it. A post that had already been made after normal business hours to begin with. Despite your obnoxiousness, he posted to say he's going to fix the bug. I don't blame him for calling out the self righteous bumping of your own thread in order to let you (and more importantly everyone else) to know that such behavior is not rewarded. It just happened you had a legitimate bug worthy of a fix.
    Sheex and smash like this.
  11. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It's a wonder the developers post here at all.
    smash likes this.
  12. Febb Augur

You are going to catch banter from plenty of people on these forums if you don't use forum etiquette. We have to abide by the rules so you will as well.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?help/terms
  13. smash Augur

Imo, your behaviour deserves 14 days suspension, if you cannot follow a sinple rule.
  14. Aurastrider Augur

Some peoples children I swear. This kind of behavior would have resulted in a serious beat down when I was growing up. I guess the fast food generation where they think everything should happen in 90 seconds or less has extended its unrealistic expectations past burgers and fries into the professional realm. The devs just like the poor kid taking your order are people too and deserver respect. You presented a complaint as a customer. You then had unrealistic expectations regarding a response time and lacked the knowledge stating Any Dev respond when specific devs respond to specific issues. The issue that you presented is being addressed and you were educated in the process about how responses from developers work on the forums. Stop acting like a fool and be thankful you even got a response at all. I feel sorry for anyone you encounter on a daily basis expecting to be waited on like they are your servant.
    Sheex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.