Everquest's "Most Interesting Man"

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Daedly, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Daedly Augur

What kind of things would he be able to do?

I am at work, so I will check back on my next break hoping to laugh.
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

A barbarian named skunk who dual wields Dwarven ale while fending off foes with his superior drunken rage. His drunken stagger would make his avoidance so high that he would be nearly impossible to hit. Unfortunately he passes out at the most inconvenient times which is bad for his friends but in his drunken coma he appears dead to his foes so they let him rest in his near perfect FD state. If a mob does happen to strike him and he spills his drink he gains an attack buff called drunkard rage which throws all his foes backwards and causes a HT to them. Should he be with an empty drink his rage subsides and he quickly becomes overcome with the hangover sickness which renders him nearly useless until he becomes drunk again.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

In keeping with the spirit of the thread title, it would have to be Dwarven Ale XX ;)
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

The most interesting man in the world would have to be a dwarf rogue. First and foremost, they would be the spokesdwarf for XX Ale, able to run around without sloshing anything from their mug, and using their beards as flavor savers. Secondly...a dwarf rogue can literally go anywhere. Sure, other race rogues can too, but we all know they can't go everywhere AND hold their alcohol at the same time. Elves get drunk looking at ale, humans get stupid when they drink too much, halflings just sit around and giggle, trolls marinate froglocks in it, and gnomes...just build weirder stuff. But a dwarf...XX Ale runs through his or her veins.

Now, the most interesting dwarf in the world can go anywhere they want and partake of their XX Ale. The depths of Howling Stones, sitting on Sathir's Tomb, hanging out with Kar'Zok, sitting on a dragon's head...there is almost no where where we can't enjoy our XX Ale. Even when our group mates are fighting, we can duck out of battle, pull out the mug and gulp down a few drinks to refresh our endurance, then jump back in and finish killing whatever needs to be killed. We can sit by imbibing our nectar of the gods while sitting in the god's houses. We can travel from the realms of chaos and insanity to the halls of justice, all while holding two mugs of XX Ale and not spilling a drop.

In short (maybe a pun intended), a dwarf rogue is the most interesting man in the world.
  5. Kelset Elder

....does not need invis...because he is ally with everyone
    ....does not need levitate...because the world lowers for him...
    ....does not need to camp....because mobs come to him ... and give him gear...
    ....has all achievements...before the developers code the expansion...
  6. Cloudia Augur

Chuck Norris has HIM on speed dial.

He does not always hit what he aims at, but the ricochet is killer!

He meant to do that!
    adetia likes this.
  7. moogs Augur

The raid waits to begin until he has received hand delivery of Dos Equis.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Swing and a miss.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I don't always drink beer - but when I do I chose Ol'Tujim's Fierce Brew.
  10. Arwyn-RoV Augur

I myself prefer Arwyn's Aged Ale. Stay thirsty my friends.
  11. Morbid Journeyman

He says "Watch this!" and then actually succeeds in what he told you to watch.
    Tatanka likes this.
  12. Cloudia Augur

Never uses ornaments, he has the originals.

Considers levitation a state of mind, as is the Z-axis

His glance doesn't actually mesmerize players, it just seems that way
    Brohg likes this.
  13. PraimFaya Journeyman

He always shoots first.
  14. The real Sandaormo Augur

15. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Hehe.... my godfather was in the Dr. Galakeweicz version of that commercial :)

16. Leigo You come here often?

Chuck Norris is his cousin and Leroy Jenkins is his half brother.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

The most interesting man in EverQuest is already in game and he lives in Beast's Domain. He even has his own minions who tell tales of his heroics and legendary deeds.

[IMG]

'Some say that dragons have a temple devoted to him, and that he dislikes the smell of rat steaks. All we know is he's called the Sklyg.'

'Some say his armor smells like old batwing crunchies, and that his favourite song talks about building a city on logs and coal. All we know is he's called the Sklyg.'

'Some say he doesn't understand knees, and that he's always standing there. All we know is he's called the Sklyg.'

'Some say his left hand smells of seabass, and that he can't comprehend flowers. All we know is he's called the Sklyg.'
    Sheex likes this.
  18. Zurril Elder

He knows his way around dragon necropolis, without a map.
    He can levitate in zones, without levitation effects.
    Even iksars, are friends with him..

He is the most interesting man in EQ...

"I am not always thirsty, but when I am, I am out of drink"
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  19. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Winner! ;)