Distillate of Spirituality

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Johnwick, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnwick Augur

I am not seeking an answer from a ( Player)
    I am seeking an answer from a Developer or the Community Relations ( Employee )

I know there will not be a rollback or a ban wave or suspension.
    I want to know what the developers are going to do. ( hot fix , Patch mid month ? removal of recipe to no longer be made ? remove current stock in game ? etc.. ) i could care less about all of your guys opinions.
  2. Punchu Augur

You must be new here if you think acting like a child is the way to endear your problem in the hearts of developers. You've been told what will likely happen from TLP vets and that's the best response you're going to get in this thread acting the way you are.
  3. Johnwick Augur

I would rather have 0 response, then people who are assuming. ( TLP Vet doesnt mean anything )
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

What more do you want? Ngreth already responded saying he sees the problem and knows how to fix it. It'll be fixed the way it'll be fixed, whether it's included in a hotfix alongside other issues or a midmonth patch doesn't really matter because they aren't going to expedite something so minor.

Are you planning your playtime around when the pots get removed or something?
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

My opinion is that you're not going to get a response from DBG on this.
    Johnwick likes this.
  6. Johnwick Augur

No, but it would be nice to have some feedback that was related to my post.
    Besides the always famous : ( We know the issue and are working to fix it )

What is being done?
    1 , Completely remove all Distillates existing in game + Recipe from book?
    2, Remove Recipe from book but not Distillates?
    3, How long do i have before its fixed? ( refer back to # 1 / 2 )
    4, If it is going to be Hotfixed, this only gives me certain amount of time to stockpile ( if they do not remove them entirely )
    5, If they are patched on normal patch day , ( Well , i have atleast 2 weeks of abusing and stockpiling Distillates from out of era )
    6, If they are removed entirely upon patch / hotfix ( this means i dont care and will play the game without anymore replies to this thread )
  7. Johnwick Augur

I figured as much.
    Wasn't holding my breath.
  8. Roxxlyy Augur

Distillate Potions and Golden Idols will be removed from Coirnav as intended.
    HappyPanda and Boze like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.