Soulfury Embermeer not spawning

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Communist Puppy, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Communist Puppy Augur

Soulfury Embermeer in Sverag is currently bugged out, and neither him or his placeholder is spawning. He was spawning for the first day and a half of the expansion, and upon the second faction swap of the zone, neither him or his placeholder have spawned for going on 2 days now. Is there anychance this could get looked at/fixed by the devs without a patch?

Thanks!
  2. Jahtw Journeyman

Yes, please look into this. I FD'ed on his spawn for over 6 hours yesterday while i was working on another computer - didnt notice a single spawn the entire time.
  3. Communist Puppy Augur

Anychance a dev could look into this if they are in the office today?
  4. Prathun Developer

There is an internal fix in place for this issue.
  5. Heartland Augur

Can we get the zone repopped in the meantime?
  6. Prathun Developer

No, that wouldn't fix the problem.
  7. Hamshire Augur

PoR is fixed boys!

[IMG]
  8. Vexn Elder

While you're at that the Hero's Challenge in Sverag is also not working properly. Once accepted it isn't teleporting the group into the instanced zone.
  9. Mwapo Augur

The best way to fix PoR is to release TSS.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Out of curiosity, was this a new problem on TLP or has it always been like this?

I have let’s call them “fond” memories of how awful that camp was during PoRo.
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

There's an alla comment from 2009 that might have the answer, or at least hints at the underlying issue.

With how weird the mechanics in Sverag and Devastation are I imagine there are a bunch of possible ways for anything to break.
  12. Prathun Developer

It's always been like this.
    Sheex likes this.
  13. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Not to mention the other npcs. I recall doing like a 40ish hour camping run to finally getting a single spawn and then the name getting killed by patting zone trash and the corpse poofing while I was trying to pull it to camp.

Thanks. You should totally un-fix the fix then so those entitled Phini scrubs can #SufferAsWeHaveSuffered! :)