add the 50% back to coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by anonymoose, Apr 2, 2018.

1. anonymoose New Member

that was actually the perfect xp rate, grindy but not overly boring

post 31st, it has become way too tedious
    handlebar_mustache likes this.
  2. MaxTheLion Augur

I'd like a permanent 50% exp bonus added to my account. It's tedious leveling alts and having to catch them up in AA.
  3. Zoshiro New Member

Agreed, it is too slow now. I don't want to wait for another bonus experience for leveling an alt or two. If it is going to be this bad, make the next one DOUBLE experience...keep in mind Phinny had DOUBLE xp and potions that were much, much higher than this 25% garbage. I can promise I will boycott spending a single cent until they fix this exp rate. This is how we have to show them, money talks. Boycott the DB store until they fix Cornaiv XP.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Hell throw in a double named and faster instance unlocks on Agnarr too while were at it.
  5. handlebar_mustache New Member

Stepping past the trolls here... Coirnav exp rate was spot on before the bonus faded. +1! Please sincerely consider keeping the bonus rate as the default for this server!
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Why would they do that? The exp was always advertised as slower. Its probably a big reason many people didnt even bother starting.
    moogs, Xanumbik and A_New_Cleric like this.
  7. handlebar_mustache New Member

8. Kahna Augur

No, exp potions on Phinny were the same. 50% pots don’t come out until Luclin. And Phinny had double exp around Christmas, but it had slower base exp until Feb. Soooo. Yeah... Phinny wasn’t crazy faster than Coirnav.
  9. Punchu Augur

10. urbanbo70 Elder

LOL, here comes the crying. You will get your 50% back once I get my LFG tool that actually puts the group together for you.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

And you know what you'll be saying, bunch of losers, sitting around in a forum. "Oh yeah, I used to play Classic, it's a tough racket." These are the new rules. These are the TLP rules.

Id wish ya good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it.
  12. Guzzle Augur

Did 36-38 in like 3 hours earlier with no pot. Exp rate is still fine. You're getting 2/3 of what you were getting before still.
  13. Lantherion Elder

you're lying out your , i did exe/cav/sage/sav earlier with a good team keeping all the camps on lockdown and i was still only getting a level every 4 hours.
  14. Febb Augur

What con color are most the the mobs that you guys are killing?
  15. Guzzle Augur

We were killing exe/cav/sav/sage//sup/bottom of hamlord.

What incentive do I have to lie? Previously people were getting a level an hour in that range with exp bonus just doing sav/cav/exe/sage before. Is it really unbelievable? Sounds like your group may not have been killing as fast as you think you were.
  16. jeskola pheerie

i'll have a twist of lemon.

17. Jaay Lorekeeper

Just give everyone max level on all the classes! Why make us level stuff? Why make us work for anything? Horrible ppl running the game!
  18. Guzzle Augur

I'm afraid I don't understand the reference or what you are even trying to say here. :-/
  19. Voss Elder

Hurry up dbg!

This is your chance to actually be liked by your customers!
  20. JustPuttinThisHere Lorekeeper

How fast was your actual dps??
    I was able to pull exe-cav-sage-sav- and the mobs outside (gargs wizs etc) when I was there with a group around 33. Prolly 1:45-2hours/ level with the old bonus (no pot)