Changing font type

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cstoner187, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Meh-Whatever New Member

/chatfontsize 8 and go back into your hole people.

and if you some of you people are so whiny that every time something happens you mention quitting I sincerely wish you would. it's a game. move on with your lives.
  2. Ethereal Augur

Yeah DBG, you forgot what your playerbase is, 45+ year olds who are long past the prime of their life. Stop having fun. I too am cancelling my subscription if this is not reverted in the next 8 minutes.
  3. Ghostbusters New Member

This is so stupid. You're not going to lose subscribers to it, but it's so annoying. It's dumber than the playable npc server you guys had never gotten past Test though.
  4. HeatherPurrs Augur

What's really funny is the forum font type wasn't changed as well. Theybreak games can half*ss anything.
  5. Lianeb Augur

Then I guess the people with bad eyes wouldn't have a place to vent.
  6. HeatherPurrs Augur

I hope you get my vision problems. I really, really do.

7. svann Augur

Thats a good trick. Unfortunately the gag also messes with custom ui buff text and this does not fix that. That is, my ui shows the names of the buffs next to the icon, and they are all still comic sans even after applying the fix. Not a whine, but Id like to know how to fix it if anyone has another trick. And dont say use the damn default ui.
  8. Zaviere Augur

Did you try Alt + O > click Accept Font button? It still resets every time you zone, but maybe that method will fix the custom UI issues as well.
  9. svann Augur

Ok, yea that does work for buffs as well.
  10. Lianeb Augur

My whole point in this is someone is going to b*tch about anything Daybreak does. You are on here complaining that a "font" is unreadable by your bad eyes. That is not really a product of the Font (well not completely), and you should really try out something like /chatfontsize 10 and then go on about your day knowing Daybreak forced you to use the greatest troll font, and it upset you, and be glad they didn't use wingdings
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It is also disrupting titles and suffix's.
  12. Tiane Journeyman

Nobody cares about your point, or any other freakin Daybreak Games suckers. They broke the game for many people.

Period.

This is not funny. This is a game where everyone needs to read. When you just go and reduce that ability, for anyone, then you have utterly failed as a publisher.
    Quatr likes this.
  13. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

TL;DR: omg why isn't the game designed and every decision made with my specific issues in mind! this is unacceptable!
  14. Lianeb Augur

Ditto on the point thing. You're right it wasn't funny it was Meh.
    What is funny is watching people complain about a game being "unplayable" due to a font change
  15. moogs Augur

I also have had eye surgeries and have cataracts. This one is less funny than pranks from years past. It's only one day, so I'll manage.
  16. Vanrau Augur

Easy fix, ALT O, General Tab, hit Accept on Current Font. You'll have to keep doing that if you zone and want to read something. The joke will be gone by tomorrow.
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

They didn't break the game. Just get to your place to kill mobs and type /font Arial

The joke is reverted. Cancel account over a one day joke? Come on... Dramalama much?
  18. Lily Augur

Thank you. I really didn't mind the font, it was the size that bothered me.
  19. Astinox Journeyman

I thought the guild lobby gag was pretty funny. Font change was 'meh'.
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  20. Spellfire Augur

Stupid change.