DBG why do you suck so bad?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by discordkitty, Apr 1, 2018.

1. discordkitty Augur

According to the calendar, the XP bonus was supposed to go until 4:59am. Even by EST standards you stopped it hours earlier. Then you do this assinine 'April Fool's' joke of an obnoxious font. Coirnav is a joke. Why do you continually fail on SO MANY LEVELS????????????

PS I'm sick of zoning around FOREVER to get your stupid april fools achievement. Suck it, DBG.
  2. Jaay Lorekeeper

I think this discordkitty got her period today, lol..
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Somebody hates fun.

I'm a little sad they didn't roll mischief back to 1.0 this year. :(
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Exp ended earlier than expected. .. really shame cause i figured they would use pst as usual and was getting ready to grind for a while. As soon as my group saw the bonus ended they all suddenly got tired and had to log, lulz...
    moogs likes this.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Not DBG's fault you are ignorant of how the calendar works. It goes by the clock on your computer. It is not relevant to when they turn things on or off. The exp was ending after 3/31/18, which anyone with a brain knows meant at 11:59:59pm Pacific on 3/31/18 it would turn off.
  6. MaxTheLion Augur

That's not how things work when you provide an actual time in the description. I'd also like proof of your statement regarding the clock. If it was client side, it means I could continuously push back my calendar for infinite bonus exp. This is definitely set by them for a day/time to go inactive.
  7. Vanrau Augur

Here is what they said on the website about the experience bonus.

I'm not seeing the experience bonus on the calendar anymore but what it does is read your system clock for the local timezone. You can see this information at the bottom of the calendar where it says "All dates and times are in your local time zone". The server controls when the experience bonus ends, not the client.

Now if the experience bonus ended at 11:59:59PM Pacific Time (UTC/GMT - 8) which would match what the website says. For the mainland US, that would be 4/1 12:59:59AM Mountain Time (UTC/GMT - 7) , 4/1 1:59:59AM Central Time (UTC/GMT - 6), 4/1 2:59:59AM Eastern Time (UTC/GMT - 5). 4:59:59AM would put you in the UTC/GMT - 3 time zone which runs through Greenland and Brazil and Bermuda.

Do you live in any of those places discordkitty?
  8. doah Augur

I believe they have an event server that is usually effected by daylight savings. So it is usually an hour off when daylight savings is on, March through Nov
  9. Hinastorm86 Augur

(If i'm misunderstanding this, ignore me)

No one is forcing you to do random pointless things to get a meaningless "achievement". It's all in your head.
  10. Trever_Fippy New Member

WTS Buy one get one free Kleenex, so much crying on forums
  11. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

I just imagine snot-covered, boogery faces like toddlers that just got done throwing a huge tantrum.

Except these are adults, supposedly.
  12. Dawdle Augur

Just tired of all the negativity. This game first sucks the life out of you then the community finish's you off. So much drama.

Not at all. I get the idea it's really like this. You have to ask yourself...