Returning player and some some inventory items are missing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by sparksm, Mar 31, 2018.

1. sparksm New Member

I have been away a long time, I have just started playing EQ2 again and it got me in the mood to play the original I first started out in. It appears I have my character still on server and items in bank...etc however I seem to be missing some items.

I know there are more, but main ones I have noticed missing are Journeyman Boots and Grandmaster Hammer (item to create temporary bags), both were achievements I was proud to get when i originally played. So I am wondering as I have a lot of other items still not deleted, have these been removed from the game or is it something to do with the Free to play (silver account) and they are not accessible or is it a bug they are no longer in my inventory?

I have tried lots of internet searches and forum searches and I cannot see anything anywhere to say they have been removed from game.
  2. slayerofbats Augur

I had a missing item when I came back too. I think it is just a bug from a character being backed up over so many years. You can make a support ticket and ask if they can reimburse it but they may not do it if you can't prove it somehow. Worth a shot though.

Bear in mind that most gear is totally obsolete now anyway. New gear is 100000 times more powerful. They sell OP gear from an NPC in PoK. Jboots though, maybe need to just buy a bunch of SoW potions until you get AA's and then you can get the run speed increases. There are also items that give you clicky SoW now as well but you can't get them until higher level.
  3. Cloudia Augur

First use the Find Item button on inventory, check to make sure the items were not just misplaced or overlooked.

As to the J-Boots, fabled will be coming up soon so you can go to Najeena and camp a set again. Probably a lot easier than they were the last time you got them.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did you guys check the parcel merchant? Most of the returning players find their items there.