Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay scaling.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Swiss, Mar 14, 2018.

1. mmats Augur

[IMG]
  2. Zamiam Augur

what does "fixed internally" actually mean ?
  3. Prathun Developer

From the Game Update FAQ:
    "The team doesn't work directly on the Live servers. We implement on Beta or on a personal server. Fixed internally means that a change was made, but that change is not yet Live. An update that pushes out the code, data, and/or assets is necessary for that change to take effect on Live."
  4. Zamiam Augur

ty Prathun for the clarification
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Yes - we beat it for a few folks that needed, but the fix for poison blast will bring this mission much more in line with where it should be imo.
    mmats likes this.
  6. Stephen51 Augur

Did this yesterday, and I had thought a previous patch had made it so withering physicality could not be the first type of Withering de-buff. Not only could I not find it in any patch notes, but took us four tries. On fourth try no one got physicality at first, and therefore no instant deaths. Terrible mechanic.
  7. Brohg Augur

Only war/pal/sk. The rest need to be defended in that moment, and cure themselves around to the correct Withering
  8. Sklak Journeyman

Re-ran thru this mission yesterday, other odd changes / bugs: boss is now charming all pet types, not just undead. And we got Et Tu, Kebaber achievement with no undead pets (with charmed chanter, mage, and beastlord pets). And withering physicality at 37% was cast on the MT every run (presume just bad luck?), although bard with aggro lock/ deft dance worked to finish it off at end.
  9. Dwanor New Member

Ran this a few times over a couple days. Trying for conquest Dancing in the Pain. Burned through down to 62% she goes crazy then summons and bang Mortal Decay. No matter what we did someone got hit every time. No blue aura's up but it seemed no one got Mortal Decay until tank got summoned when she was in the middle above 50%. Any tips here?
    Seems busted.
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

The HA scaling changes were a disaster upon implementation. I see the carnage continues...nearly two years later.