Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay scaling.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Swiss, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Swiss Augur

Was going back for an achievement I over looked until today and "Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay" is really messed up on the scaling. She is dark blue but has tons of hitpoints I ended up wiping at 40% after doing 120million damage to her.

During EoK I ran this for alt progression and had to turn off auto attack and remove weapon to not over dps and push a phase early, now I can just go all out and it won't matter.

Please take a look at this, and to anyone saying it is still possible to kill I'm sure it is but I didn't think I would need to bring a group stronger than I do for all of RoS.
  2. mmats Augur

Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls is even more insane. I just got done boxing both with a group of 105's. It was rough, but I got it done. Good luck doing it with 110's, as her hps and the poison blast ae scales with your lvl. The poison blast also fires much faster than in TBM, dropping 125k on your entire group every 5 seconds.
  3. TrinculoDarkblood Journeyman

Completely agreed. This event is borderline impossible right now.
  4. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

This has been posted on bug reports, but Obviously Ignored by devs cause they rather do something thats not broken... like potion belts
  5. Brohg Augur

post patch?
  6. Swiss Augur

I'm not sure about the other boss but the damsel of decay was post patch today.
  7. mmats Augur

Yes post patch. All guys lvl 105 max aa with mix of EoK group/raid gear.

Enslaver is easily the hardest group encounter in game. Took multiple attempts and spamming group heals during the 5 sec interval AE. Even had 2 deaths on winning attempt and used staunch recovery. Parsed at ~200m hps.
  8. Bigstomp Augur

Got it done sounds like it was tuned down (it was never an easy event).
    I haven't tried it so I can't comment beyond that.
  9. mmats Augur

I dont think it was tuned down. Tried before and after patch, noticed no difference.
  10. Moege Augur

11. Swiss Augur

To be clear while both are broken I'm talking about the decay version not the sul version, the one that summons bokons/oozes and charms pets and at 35% starts casting the debuffs you cure to get the right one for your class. I did not see any other posts about this version but it is somehow way high on HP as well.
  12. Prathun Developer

Made some tuning changes to the Crypt of Sul and Sul Vius: Decay Heroic Adventure versions of Anashti Sul. This is internal.
    Raccoo, Brohg and mmats like this.
  13. Bigstomp Augur

There was another HA in TBM that may be worth a look: Force The Forceful (from Karl Punox)
    The trash are white/yellow to 110 which I assume is not intended if they should stop scaling at 105.
    The "boss" is dark blue as I'd expect.

Could be others but this is one I did recently and noticed.
  14. mmats Augur

I see you were able to hotfix live servers. Any chance of a hotfix for test also? Shes still a worldbeater there, making it near impossible to finish all achievements.
  15. Fohpo Augur

Which achievements are problematic?
  16. mmats Augur

For me its Dancing in the Pain (none get hit by Mortal Decay) during Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls. However, I would say all achievements are problematic for pre-nerfed Anashti Suls because of how difficult it is to even win the events.

Im actually surprised devs nerfed her melee dmg rather than the speed at which poison blast fires (on Live servers).
  17. Fohpo Augur

Yeah, when I read that it was like they didn't even bother to read what people said/posted evidence of.
    mmats likes this.
  18. Brohg Augur

hp/hit scaling went together. That you didn't notice quite as much that her hits were also twice as big like her hp pool ain't really the dev's fault
  19. mmats Augur

Its not that it wasnt noticed, just that it wasnt the main concern - the poison blast was. And it scaled as well, but it doesnt look like they touched that. Last we heard, its firing 4x faster now than during TBM.

I would be interested to hear how the event fares now on Live servers since they were hotfixed, if anyone has given it a shot.
  20. Prathun Developer

Verified that Poison Blast is casting too frequently in Phase 2 of the Crypt of Sul Anashti Sul fight due to a bug. This is fixed internally.