Why do these forums suck so much

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Laronk, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Laronk Augur

Why cant the daybreak forums be less garbage?
    Give me a freaking login token that lasts a month or something!
    Then when I do log in, maybe drop me on the page I was on at the start, when I'm reading through a thread and want to quote someone then I have to log in maybe grab the page I was on?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What are log in tokens? Do you buy those? They last a month? Never heard of them.
    So you want a kindle bookmark for your eq forum? To take you to last page?
    Ok the secret is to log in FIRST then go reading posts and if you want to reply all you have to do is type.
  3. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I was so very much hoping this was going to be a commentary on the people who post in these forums.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

Unfortunately the forum host does not allow us to employ such functionalities, though I agree those would be pretty cool features.
  5. Imak Augur

If you happen to be using Firefox browser, right-click the tab, select "Pin Tab" and your forum log-in will persist for as long as you keep Firefox open. Days. Weeks. Forever.

[IMG]

Assuming other browsers have some similar functionality. Or not.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.
  6. Tutankamen Augur

Related , why can't I attack pics? Whenever I try it says "too long to post" or some such...
  7. Febb Augur

When you're facing the pic you want to attack, what does pressing "a" on your keyboard do? Do you start swinging at the pic?
    moogs likes this.
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

A lot of people remap keys to use WASD to move. Perhaps he's done this and Q is his attack key, or he hasn't remapped an attack key at all?

In all seriousness, you need to upload your image to somewhere like imgur.com and just link to that image instead.
    moogs likes this.
  9. Wizlard Augur

Because most people are them are paid customers so cannot be banned for their idiocy.
  10. svann Augur

Yea this is an odd one. Ive never had any other forum log me out just because I close my browser.