Enchanter Pets

Discussion in 'Casters' started by fransisco, Mar 2, 2018.

1. fransisco Augur

Has anyone parsed the new enchanter pets (with mage gear)?

I started buying all the companions fury AAs on my enchanter (spent them all on other stuff when they got refunded). Sadly, I end up using it in some places like HS where charm pets are few and far between.

Anyone know how good/bad they are now?
  2. IblisTheMage Augur

Humm just looked at my parses... something like 6k-9k for a mostly naked pet, with an average of 6500 over a crawl of an hour, including all combats (including the ones that was very long because monster was parked etc). It cons yellow at 106, which is very nice.

I will defenitely max out Fury over time.
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

Hmm in some combats as much as 16k, not sure if some awesome adps fired for that purpose....
  4. Cailen Augur

rk3 pet, max pet aa, rk3 infused minion, rk3 haste, rk3 3 net with full mage gear minus belt I use ethemere travlers belt, fire and ice sword vs lvl 106 combat dummy with 619 ac average 12k dps
    IblisTheMage, Maxxbuff1 and moogs like this.
  5. Maxxbuff1 Elder

Cailen and I use the same setup. So it is about the same, mines hangs around 11k, but the belt may be the difference. In a game of inches, and small gains, it is worth it to me to have a pet do about 1 nuke's worth of damage and save time. I mainly use mine to taunt and take some damage if I'm tanking or the tank is weak. Something that annoys me is the fact that our pets are warriors, and yet, they cannot use a shield.
    menown likes this.
  6. menown Augur

Or use a 2H weapon. Same as Necro Warrior pet. I remember way back in the day when my pet could use a 2H weapon. Things have changed my friend.
    Maxxbuff1 likes this.
  7. fransisco Augur

ya, I love having a chanter pet up while pulling. Leave pet at camp and sick pet on it with incoming. Saves me alot of time/runes ect if the tank is slow to pick up the mob (or your indoors where they don't have alot of lead time before mob is around corner and in camp)