Coirnav: Karam Dragonforge NPC missing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Coirnav Augur

2. skkoris New Member

Please sort this out daybreak, i want this item! !
  3. Stratovarius New Member

Please fix this ASAP. This is producing a roadblock to our guild!
  4. Saldrox New Member

Please fix this you wonderful Daybreak people :)
  5. That0neguy Augur

Yes. would be really nice to have this back in.
  6. Brewtime92 New Member

Please fix this issue ASAP.

Thanks
  7. Quinsey New Member

please fix please
  8. Hexaholic Augur

My immersion is being ruined, by the lack of this NPC.
  9. Kold Hearted New Member

FIX THIS ISSUE I CANNOT HAND IN MY WHITE DRAGON HIDE FOR MY CLOAK . THANKS
  10. Coirnav Augur

Karem Dragonforge in the Rathe Mountains zone has still not returned from his beard trimming session. We cannot turn in for our White Dragonscale Cloak still =(
  11. Ashenor Lorekeeper

Can we get a Dev to look at this?

Thanks <3
  12. Zanarnar Augur

BAH how dare you people want your server to work.. don't you know they have live servers to spend their time on? Expecting the dev's to provide you the TLP server advertised is asking too much. Someone will assign an intern to fix it in 2 or 3 months don't worry... (yes I'm salty about no AoC's on Phinny for PoR)
  13. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

This happened to Phinny iirc too. I wonder why. Maybe it has to do with the npc taking different items for the cloak depending on the era?
  14. KegadinIsGod Journeyman

How am I supposed to DPS without my cloak!?
  15. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Any type of response would be nice. Even a neutral reply.
  16. Dmitry Elder

Just find the guy that fixed it the last three TLPs! Hopefully you didn't fire him.
  17. Prathun Developer

Karam Dragonforge is now up in Rathe Mountains on Coirnav.
    The root of the problem was the same issue preventing keys from dropping in Unrest. A requirement was looking for a world state variable and was expecting a 0, but the variable did not exist. Setting the world variable to 0 has allowed him to spawn. There are multiple versions of Karam Dragonforge because there are multiple versions of his quest. It wasn't possible to have the same NPC have both quests because the classic quest system does not support multiple quests that require some identical items.
  18. Coirnav Augur

My man, Coirnav thanks you!
  19. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Prathun, I will slay a thousand Hasten Bootstrutters in your name.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  20. Prathun Developer

The team is generally out of the office on weekends. We are generally asleep at 6am on any day. We are generally not yet in the office at 9am on Monday. :p