Coirnav Guild - Brontide - Looking For More

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ersuvus, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Ersuvus New Member

Name: Brontide
    Raid Times: Cancelled
    Loot System: Cancelled

It was a good run folks! We wanted to get a feel for what a Phinigel clone would be like and we definitely got a feel for what that would be like. Painstakingly and eventually we came to the conclusion that rinsing and repeating the last two years was something we thought was going to be epic, than once it all settled down it just wasn't for us this go around. We are looking forward to the next style of TLP that comes out, maybe that Firiona Vie Loot Rule server we always dreamed about! See you guys around!

2. Dranix Augur

10/10 video. Goodluck!
  3. Ersuvus New Member

Thank you!
  4. Tinlaar2 New Member

5. Ersuvus New Member

Good times to be had for sure! We have a dedicated officer core ready to hit the ground running and get things in motion. We're looking at 2 official nights a week and option opportunities will be abundant as time progresses.
  6. Bolten_DA Augur

Hahahaha ah man that was a great video! Good luck big bad Suvus. See ya on Coir.

-Bolten
  7. Critt Augur

hah! love the video made me cackle!! Good luck to ya's!!
  8. Ersuvus New Member

Haha Thanks Critt :p

Bolten! Sir It is great to see you. Nice to have you with us.
    Critt likes this.
  9. Ersuvus New Member

We'll be setting up shop on Coirnav full time. We've settled on 2 official raids a week, with ample opportunities for optional raids during off hours. Our core is forming and it's looking to be a nice group of skilled players! We would love to add a few more :)
  10. JBox New Member

I'll probably check you guys out first. 2 raid nights fits my schedule better than most other guilds who are looking to raid 3 or more times a week.
  11. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

I am close friends with The leaders of this guild, they will be missed over on Phinny. If you’re looking for laid back and fun times, should probably look at this guild fo shooooo!
  12. Ersuvus New Member

Thanks Phinny4Life <3
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  13. MochiMiles New Member

Hi there! Former Phinny player who will be rolling on Coirnav here. I was wondering if you have a Discord server?
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  14. Ersuvus New Member

Yo Mochi whats up dude :) Yeah we do.. https://discord.gg/X9EHx3 that link will expire in 24 hrs. Feel free to hop in and chat on this Launch-Eve :)
  15. Ersuvus New Member

On behalf of the Brontide community we want to wish everyone the best of luck in all of your adventures! We have a comfortable number of interested folks to stay on target with our goals but there is room for a few more well rounded individuals of moderate to decent nature looking for a home to settle into on Coirnav.
  16. Daax Elder

i have found my home!
  17. Bolten_DA Augur

Confirmed fun guild to be in!! I am looking forward to raiding soon!
  18. Fabeoo New Member

New to server Enchanter Looking for guild and meeting new people
  19. Ersuvus New Member

Brontide is growing with a very strong core but could use a few more people! Head on over to www.brontideguild.com to put in an Application! See you in game!
  20. Bolten_DA Augur

The armor farming has started! Get in on the action!