Live Update Bugs 03/14/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Beeferx Journeyman

A Formal Dinner Party:

Had 2 characters with Formal Dinner Invitation and a Fancy Formal Dinner Invitation who could not click statue in Stone Root Falls to zone over to Dreadspire. Despite having done it previously.

Cleared the zone 3 times in 3 different missions. All times getting all but 2 clues. The only thing up on track where some corpses (not targetable or destrustable with ae's) the quest people in the first room, and the musicians. Could find no way to kill the musicians. So ether we spent 2 hours looking for destructibles that we couldn't find or all the items are not dropping as they should.

One member of our group was unable to do the paste turn in as the bat kept handing it back to her. She hasn't completed it before and was in task at the time.
  2. Moege Augur

SK had a pet up ? Dismiss pet and try again.
  3. Imak Augur

rtfm
  4. Angahran Augur

What is Beta KOS faction ?
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Judging by the name I would say it is a placeholder faction on beta used to make an npc kos to players while they work on the final factions for the npc.
  6. Angahran Augur

Well, got that faction hit during the 19th anniversary event in Dreadspire.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Guild Manager

Is still resorting and moving where you are looking at it to the top of the page, can we please get it back the way it was where it left you where you were on the guild manager and added new/zoned players to the bottom.
  8. Paladin Augur

RE: New 19th Anniversary Missions

Pathing in both missions is atrocious and makes the significantly more difficult than they should be. We have MOB's pathing the wrong way into more aggro, warping through walls and appearing behind us and etc.
    Yinla and Warpeace like this.
  9. Paladin Augur

The Velious Snowball does not appear to work for new levels?
  10. Warpeace Augur

Nothing better than tagging a mob and having it run away bringing friends. Please look into this and fix.

I'm sure those NOT in raid gear max level and AA would appreciate that...thanks
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Randragon Augur

Since the 3/14/2018 patch, whenever you cast Wildstalker's Unity, the Protection of the Woodlands gets overwritten by Ranger Pred and Str when casting Shout of the Wildstalker

I had to block predator and strength spell line. I Bug reported this as well.
  12. Ballymag New Member

VT Bugs: Trap mobs re spawning. Guild was getting banished on DXV boss.
  13. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Crypt Robbers raid event:
    Some unstable gnawers and explosive gnawlings spawn in the little cubbies.
    Drusella Sathir is applying Tomb Rot to the main tank over and over again.

(post) Drusella's Vault raid event:
    Sometimes after completing the event, the Tomb Rot script is still running. Anybody who zones in gets Tomb Rot applied, as if an event was active. If you duel another player, die, and get rezzed, Tomb Rot reapplies.

Sathir Line raid event:
    Tomb Rot is getting applied to people at random during the event. People who have not died, have not left the event area, and avoided touching the walls/pillars/coffins (in case the set event area limit was too strict).

Ruishi Saddle bug:
    Sometimes when summoning this mount, you briefly appear gigantic. Raid boss size, taller than a hill giant piggybacking another hill giant. This bug usually happens when summoning the mount is the very first thing you do after zoning, before turning or moving.

All mounts:
    While mounted, knockbacks and fling spells have no effect on distance. You can use Furious Leap (WAR/BER AA), Steamjet Pack, or Rocketeer Boots and only move forward 2 feet max. Those effects will still pop the player into the air, but make no forward momentum.

Combat Ability window (Alt + C):
    The window is resetting to a default size and location every time a character is logged out, it does not remember the desired Locked size/location. Also, the window is only visually minimizing, but not actually minimizing. If you attempt to click on hot buttons or to manually target mobs anywhere that the Combat Ability would be open if maximized, then clicking has no effect, the window is still in the way even though it is minimized.
  14. Brohg Augur

Mercenary Hand of Assurance Rk. II is overwriting player Rk. III Skin+Symbol+Ward. This behavior is undesirable.
  15. Moege Augur

Personal tribute selections are resetting. It is a pain to constantly go and add the ones I use.
    Second Chance for some reason never gets removed.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Sathir Tomb - Raid

Beat event 1, sat on the carpet buffing and preparing, a pally (sat on the carpet) sormehow managed to trigger event 2 without leaving the carpet.

Some got tomb rot & some didn't.
  17. Qbert Gallifreyan

I don't know if it is the case for your situation, but this will happen if you have tribute for say . . . level 110, and you de-level to level 109.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

L
    The forums are a fine place for typo reports. If you have a bunch... a compiled list is cool. We do tend to need details on where the text is. Also, separating quests/NPC text from spells, AA, items (each "separate" helps. PM's to Prathun and I are okay if you don't want them public for some reason. If they're "old" a PM may be the best as it's not a "new: bug as we ask for in lots of these specific threads.
    Hrm. I'll look into this, but it's not hot-fixable. At least it can be completed.
    literally, 20+ runthroughs... and NEVER once had a problem with turning in the correct ground spawn.
    True and not true. It *IS* random, but it is on a set amount of mobs (including the weapon rack) and NOT every mob in the zone that you can kill.
    the fifth clue is the "correct" food. It doesn't matter if you got it from the table or the room it drops though. You don't have to turn in both the room based one and the one on the table.
    You enter by saying "ready; to the servant in Plane of Knowledge. Currently, if your party is in a zone with the same geography as the one you are entering, you do go to the version of the zone your party is in. So if the "previous" entry was by that statue and the majority of the party was in the instance, that's how you joined the party that way. If it changed to the majority of the party elsewhere... then that is not the way into the instance. Go to the servant in Plane of Knowledge.
    there are parts of the zone out of range of track. People mentioned where the entry to the rest of the zone is (behind the 2 bedrooms with mobs in it)
    She can still complete it. It does not require that the mission is up, only the Red Berry Paste. Another member mentioned getting rid of the pet.
    While the name is bad, it is the general faction we use when we want NPC's to be Kill on Sight with players. It is used extensively, starts at the lowest value possible for all players, and should NOT have a faction hit. The fact that there is a hit is a minor harmless bug. All faction hits with it are useless since it is already at the cap. It can be ignored.
  19. Moege Augur

Nope 99% into 110, so even if I dont rez I stay 110
  20. Ninelder Augur

one toon full group 2+ hours mission complete and aug received.

Other toon multiple groups, 18plus hours on four different attempts, zone fully cleared each time, have aug but unable to complete mission.