Potion Belt

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Haffa, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Haffa New Member

For what reason did you decide to remove the potion belt??!! It was the best way to drop foraged items in your inventory .... can not do that with a hot bar
    could even do this with any thing that showed up on your curser.
    and i know you can set up an auto inventory but i dont want every thing i forage
    PLEASE GIVE IT BACK
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

???
    Best way to drop foraged stuff into my inventory that i found was an /autoinv social right next to the forage one (or, if one's lazy, even in the same social).
    It's interesting though to see what people used the poor potionbelt for...
  3. Theo Journeyman

I'm a glass half full kind of guy. I used the potion belt occasionally but I welcome the new 10 slot potion belt (extra hotbar). not because i use 11 hotbars but if I need extra hotkeys I now have 10 more.

having said that, the forage thing does offer a new suggestion. I would love to have a destroy button that can be set up into a hotkey. Place this next to auto inventory and I no longer have to open up my inventory every time I want to destroy unwanted loot on my cursor.
  4. Tornicade_IV Augur

you do its called /destroy item

so one hot key for
    /autoinventory
    one hotkey for
    /destroyitem
  5. kjan99 New Member

I use the potion belt daily on all my characters so removing it without a valid reason is silly, I like most people have the potion belt on screen as it doesn't take up space as already use a lot of hotbars so having to setup another for all my characters is a waste of time.

If it ain't broke don't fix it, please put it back.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Theo Journeyman

cool thanks for that - I must have failed my google skills when I searched for it a year ago :)
  7. Elendieal Journeyman

BRING THE FREAKING POTION BELT BACK!!!!!!!!
    Yinla likes this.