When will veteran rewards be enabled again on Phinny?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by kthehammy, Feb 26, 2018.

1. kthehammy Elder

I recently started playing again and noticed people are now able to use veteran rewards on phinny, such as lesson of the devoted. When I use /veteran and click yes on the confirmation box the request is sent to the server but then I get a message saying claiming veteran rewards is currently disabled.

I have spoken to other players that recently returned and they also get the same message. So it would appear it was enabled at some time, and then disabled for some reason.

I would really like to be able to use lesson of the devoted like everyone else. It would really help me catch back up.
  2. Vanrau Augur

Interesting. All veteran rewards were supposed to go live when Gates of Discord unlocked. I guess they decided to push the unlock up a few expansions.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

It's not that. I've had veteran rewards on Phinny for months. The current problem is some new issue with \veteran.
  4. kthehammy Elder

Any devs able to comment on this?

Or any members know when or why this was disabled or when it will be enabled again? I tried to dig through the patch notes but I didnt see anything about disabling veteran rewards.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I poked the server and got it activated again, I'm not sure why it deactivated. Let me know if it goes away next patch.
    kthehammy and PathToEternity like this.
  6. kthehammy Elder

Some folks are saying this is broken again after the patch. Could you poke the server again?
  7. Vrael Lorekeeper

Still broken

8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Sorry. I missed the Saturday Post.

I fixed it now, and I put in a fix that will hopefully fix it in the April patch.
    discordkitty likes this.
  9. Tesen New Member

it is broken on Ragefire and has been for awhile now
    I just hit 1y 31d on an account and 3y 43d on another and still cannot claim.
    Barton likes this.
  10. Barton The Mischievous

Hope they get it fixed for ya'll on Ragefire and any other servers that may be borked atm
  11. Dilf Augur

I have 6 veteran enabled characters throughout all of the servers I've played on, with 14 years & 200 days of active service time, but the game will not allow me to use any more. It's throwing me an error that I've used them all up. Even if it's not a bug (but I'm certain it is), I would have to wait another 165 days to use another?
  12. Nolrog Augur

Best thing to do Diff is to petition the issue. I’d you didn’t claim them on other toons and forgot, then the GM should be able to help . . . . Though I still wish they would enable th m for all toons, and give you whatever ones based on the account length.
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

It's dumb that they restrict the number of characters that can claim veteran rewards. At this point, however, it probably comes down to the time/risk it would take to change it rather than some philosophical reasoning.