Live Update Bugs 03/14/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Skyfire raid bug: Just completed event, got no chest, and lockout was given on Kor Sha: Assalt on Atrebe instead of Skyfire. Sigh. :(
  2. Deillusional Augur

Er so we just did skyfire raid, killed it, no chest, no currency and a lockout on KorZak in EOK T3 event 1..

Seriously?
  3. Absor Developer

I'll look at it.
  4. Absor Developer

Super strange, but I see the issue. No idea how that could have happened, but I assume it's my fault.
  5. Malbro Augur

I had to actually edit my UI files to add the 11th hotbutton.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

The level 108 cleric spell Merciful Intervention also shows the same Resist! No wonder it gets resisted 10x more than it lands!
  7. mmats Augur

Yea its all spells in the intervention line. Patch notes for 2/21 said they fixed it, but it hasnt changed.
  8. Metanis Bad Company

And Shaman Wulthan focus spells are still overwriting equivalent level Cleric self-buff Armor of the Merciful. Shaman spell doesn't overwrite caster Shield of Scales why should it overwrite my much better buff?
  9. Warpeace Augur

Except I am not loosing any components.
  10. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Raid: Droga EoK

High priest seems to be immune to spells, he used to just be a belly-caster.
  11. Paladin Augur

Necro Spell Cytotoxic Wounds still reads, "...If the wounds are not cured they will multiply and deal 0 damage every six seconds for 00:00:00."

So does it do any damage of not? And if it does it actually last any amount of time?
  12. Paladin Augur

Necro Class AA Companion's Fury.

Am I missing something or is there zero difference in the AA description beyond, say Level 111? Is this AA a waste of AA's since it does not seem to upgrade anything?
  13. Raytan Augur

Not a major issue, but I've made a hot key for "Options" using the blue EQ key. That would be an 'Alt+o'. I made all these hot keys by clicking on the blue 'EQ Key', then left clicking on the options (alt+o), and when the hot key appears, putting it in a hot key bank.

So far, all characters I log into, when I click on the Options hot key I made, the Target Window Toggle (Alt+t) disappears and reappears. I can delete the Options hot key, make a new one, and everything works as before. Just wanted to post this in case there's more to it.

Using default UI and never used a custom UI for what it may be worth.
  14. klanderso Developer

This is fixed internally and is in the process of being thoroughly tested. For now, you'll need to remove any augments before trying to sell an item to an Adventure Merchant.
    Eaiana likes this.
  15. Itaru Journeyman

The group version of End of Empire is giving the raid version of the achievement Stalwart Guardian
  16. Razorc New Member

Arx Mentis group mission The Cost of Balance is bugged.

The power conduit that has to be destroyed to make the boss killable seems to spawn in an unreachable location instead of right next to the boss where it should be.
    TenkenTurtle and Sazxus like this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Maps are still not working correctly!

If you use the search function on the map to find an entry it used to put a dirty great big red cross on the map, now it does nothing!
  18. Gialana Augur

My group mate summoned a permutation peddler in Sathir's Tomb last night. It would not open the merchant window. My group mate claimed it told him it wasn't open for business. When I tried to interact with it, I was told something like "I don't have time for that."
    If it matters, we were near the southwest corner of the farthest room from the entrance, and the permutation peddler was standing right next to the wall.
  19. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Itemization Bug
    (1) The new Poison Trade skill components in RoS have the wrong name and associated level. The name and level displayed is still from EOK.
    (2) For some people the Skull of Null (or however you spell that) cannot be clicked from inventory after you zone. It must be equipped first. Big problem if you try to click when you discover your target has a huge Damage shield.
    (3) Is this intended? There has been no upgraded mele focus for any armor for the last 3 expansions.
  20. Recnarp Augur

The in game volume is still way too loud ever since the previous Feb. patch. I'm sitting at 5% on the "Sound Volume" slider and when I cast spells its way too loud.

Thing's that aren't within my character's radius sound fine, but my character and others close/next to him have a huge audio boost. I'm forced to play without in game sound due to this.