Live Update Bugs 02/21/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Raccoo Augur

I noticed the the parse I had from 2 years ago has the poison blast frequency every 14 to 120 seconds. The parse from this February has the frequency every 4 to 19 seconds. Is the frequency related to DPS/mob %?
    mmats likes this.
  2. Tornicade_IV Augur

I am unable to pull up map from window selector . I have to use a hotkey.
    Once map is up . the map tool s pop up doesn't load. I have tried it on two characters one on a paid account and another on a ftp account.
  3. svann Augur

Healer merc heals puller from way across zone in gorowyn. Im set as puller, Im no where near back from pull, and when i get too many and fade they all run to group and kill merc. Ive seen this several times now. Its always in the one eye camp area.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Calendar listing for anniversary claims anniversary achievements are under EverQuest > Special, when they are really under Events > Anniversary.
  5. Metanis Bad Company

Cleric spell Silent Directive is a PBAE stun. The text still refers to (up to level 105). I reported this on December 20th and it's still showing 105 when it should be 110.
  6. Lckylad New Member

Doing Tradeskill tool are going poof. even the val shar quested ones.
  7. High Voltage Augur

Tried to request the quest Blackfeather Roost, The Ledge from Fenith in Blackfeather Roost with a level 47 toon. He handed me the Fenith's Griffon Treat Kit and offered me the quest Blackfeather Roost, Reaching the Royal Throne instead. Later, on level 54, it worked as expected.

The A Disciple of Luclin sells soulstones for this levels on Vox: 21 - 31 - 41 - 51 - 56 - 71 - 76 ...
    Don't know, but it seems those for levels 61 & 66 are missing?
  8. Paladin Augur

I was working on my house/property when I discovered a problem.

When looking at Plot items, on the right you have a number of selections (check boxes), that allow you to narrow down what you want to see.

There is also info on what you have where (i.e. 150 items in your crate).

So, I am guessing the intent is that if you only want to see what is in your crate, uncheck everything except the Crate.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work. It appears unless you have multiple selections made, to include Owned, you will see nothing.
  9. Warpeace Augur

Check the test patch notes. Should be fixed next week.

*** Tradeskills ***

- Fixed a problem where combine failures were not always returning the tools used.
  10. Kaylord101 Elder

I remember when i was 105 tbm group geared this wasnt a pain the beat..
    I remember when i was 105 eok gear,, some minor raid stuff and it was little easier to beat.
    I can tell you im in a group of 110s mostly all ros raid geared max aa and cannot beat this...

something is wrong here.....

I havnt killed her yet, but i guessing she is currently around 250million hp? if not more
    (we got her to 50% a few times so i took that number x2)

Cactiikii has 115 million hp. which is red to 110.
    (both of these parses where taken today so it was after the scaling nerf)

Artikla, Fereth Despot has 43 million hp (named in goro)
    Elkikatar has almost 44 million hp (named in goro)

I know different zones, different expansions. but your telling me a mission from 2 expansions ago has 5 times the hp from named mobs and over 2x the hp from mission mobs, then the current expansion (ring of scale) mobs

Whats going on here?
    not to mention the posion blast doing 200-400k dmg every 2-4 secs. (as posted above, same problem here)
    mmats likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

My house and items are invisible, items show as being there in real estate but you physically cannot see them.

No idea how long its been like this, this is on AB, also my Evantils Abode on a different plot has also vanished, not checked if that is seen in real estate or not.
  12. Kaylord101 Elder

Just wanted to add, since i cant sleep... from your current script for poison blast.
    To simplify... lets say most raid chars with ROS gear are at the least 250k... for this situation everyone is 250k hp
    250kx6 (as per your script) which is 1.5million total hp of players in zone. Divide that by 2 which is 750k hp
    Now, that 750k gets divided by 6 (assume she didnt summon tank during auras and everyone is around tank, i dont know how close you have to be but i do know if im on top of someone, sometimes its close enough sometimes its not)
    so that is now 125k DD if you are PERFECT every 2-4 seconds, and she summons, we gotta run to auras so thats is honestly not realist.

so lets say 750/4 ... still good you got 4 people near a name called out within 2 seconds, thats 187k every 2-4 secs. not to mention tank taking on hits from her as well.

Raid, I can see that.... As a group mission? please look into this
    Yinla and mmats like this.
  13. Vinjin Lorekeeper

Looted a Saturated Marrow this afternoon in one of the PoP zones. It reads in every way like every other marrow in the game except one - it's not flagged as a trade skill item.
  14. Brudal Augur

Yinla likes this.
  15. Aanuvane Augur

There are a handful of marrows, spinners and loams that aren't used in recipes. They are just vendor fodder.

They also do not stack to 1000 like the ones tagged for tradeskills are.
  16. Gialana Augur

I was going to post about this yesterday. I noticed that I'm able to use the map button on the window selector in Plane of Knowledge, but not in any other zone I tried.

However, I notice that in the Test patch notes and discussion, this issue is supposed to be fixed in the next patch. Hopefully it will be a full fix.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

For the love of all things fluffy do something with the chat lag and long zone times on AB, it is starting to return to the state is was in back in the Summer.
  18. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Let me describe the problem

Druids have four AAs:
    • Group Spirit of the Black Wolf
    • Group Spirit of the White Wolf
    • Spirit of the Black Wolf
    • Spirit of the White Wolf
    Whenever any of them wear off, the druid sees the following message:

The spirit of the white wolf leaves you.

Or

The spirit of the black wolf leaves you.

Whenever that message happens, I just click the other wolf that is up. However, lately the message that the wolf leaves you is coming too early. Before the buff is actually gone. Usually about three seconds too early. Tonight it happened once about 15 seconds too early.

If I cast the next one before the last one wears off (following the wear off message that is mistimed), then the new one does not land and is wasted.

So what we have here is that the wear off message is arriving before it actually wears off.

Further details are available upon request. Thank you for your help with this matter.
  19. Enigman New Member

I noted the same issue with the Shaman group Haste spell (I did not see whether it was cast by spell or AA unfortunately), which gave the group Shaman a wear off message three to five seconds before it actually went away. She immediately cast the spell (or the AA) on the group, at which point it finished flashing and Haste wore off, requiring her to immediately recast it.
  20. mmats Augur

This spell line is still using physical resist instead of chromatic as patch notes state...

[43164/4648] Mystical Intervention Strike II
    Classes: CLR/103
    Skill: Melee
    Mana: 10
    Target: Targets Target
    Range: 300'
    Resist: Physical -10
    Reflectable: Yes
    Trigger Spell DS: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    1: Decrease Current HP by 9321 (If Not Undead Or Summoned)
    2: Decrease Current HP by 12583 (If Undead)
    3: Decrease Current HP by 11185 (If Summoned)