being harassed

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by danathor, Mar 4, 2018.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

How wrong - one side of a story should determine others choices? If you want people to know the truth (which is out there) then both players should have a say. Not just one cut/copied/pasted/revised version.

I think the GM was correct - this was not harassment but two kids on the playground not getting along. Perhaps the bottom line is the the GM found that OP was not a "reasonable person" .

I have never had bad customer service support - not once in 18 years - the GM's have been professional and fair although at times I did not agree with them it turned out they were correct in what they decided.

The true state of the game is as I love my bandwith said and that other coach guy - "It's not if you win or loose but how you play the game"

I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  2. danathor New Member

yes i could be the worst person on the planet and known baby eater and seconds before all this transpired i could have trained him 1000 times. but i did not. the only thing i edited from my logs was combat. can we agree that if it wasnt the case my thread is immaterial and focus on the case that i am not manipulating logs?

you say you always received professional and fair service. i presented you with my exchange with the GM. would you say he acted in a professional manner?

- he did not say Hi (so far ive ALWAYS been greeted with "Hi, this is blabla how can I help you?").
    - he did not say Bye (i've never seen customer support end a conversation without something akin to "is there any other thing i can help you with?").
    - he opens with " 'so I see him fighting mobs' while i sent him a screenshot of when the paladin announced that he would harass me and how he dispelled my charmed pet on at least several occasions over the course of an hour. whether the paladin goes to fight a mob or not for a minute should be irrelevant if he keeps coming back.
    - then "who is he harassing?" in the given context this message rather offensive.
    - "you do not have a pet out" while i was standing right next to my charmed pet
    - 'and he dispells them, how is that any different?' i am unsure what he means. usually customer support will word their messages with a little more care.
    - 'This is a DPS race server with no camps.' this is largely irrelevant to the problem at hand. said paladin only dps raced me on bugs but he kept running past me and dispelling my pets when i fought frogloks too without ever attacking them.
    - 'That is your opinion' - paladin dispelling my pet, sitting down and then running away with GM directly behind me. dispelling my mob and running away is dps racing? contesting?

apart from the content, i think the overall tone was completely off.
    if you really think this was a good call and professional CS i feel sad for you.
  3. Blackburrow23 Elder

Its been several years since Daybreak "supported" their player base. They are running as thin as their Russian investment company, Columbus Nova, let them run.
  4. svann Augur

Cant take your story serious unless you name the gm.
  5. danathor New Member

may i ask why? if anyone at DBG wants to investigate this they can easily see who worked on my petition and verify that things happened exactly the way i reported them here. if you want to say that what you see here is unbelievable, then thanks..i agree. i would like to not give them an excuse to lock this thread up for name-calling. unless someone from dbg gives an ok or you can point me to another thread where stating a gms name in a similar context is clearly accepted.

small update: i put the paladin on ignore without any further exchange and ignored him in game too but yesterday we crossed paths again and without any other interaction he dispelled my pet again without ever contesting it or the mob i was fighting. intention clearly harassment (and i would like to stress again that his reason for harassing me is absolutely nonsensical). i made another screenshot and will refresh my original petition hoping for a more reasonable GM.

also he got booted (maybe?) from his guild which i contacted and is now an app at <pitfall>. if you have friends there maybe warn them.
  6. Smak Augur

Sounds like a limited form of pvp, as it exists in the pve world. tlrd
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

Just keep him on ignore and play anon. I have had to do this in the past cuz of a bored idiot. They will move along eventually.