Test Update 03/06/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I'm sure he hasn't. RoI is one of those guilds that is an expansion behind, screaming to make Queen easier because it's too hard.
    Fohpo, Sancus, Warpeace and 1 other person like this.
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Shh, they'll nerf that too.
  3. Atratus New Member

I cannot agree more. This could not have been stated better. This change is a mistake, plain and simple. Stop fixing things that don't need to be fixed and focus on the old stuff that does!
    Elricvonclief and Metanis like this.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Clearly :D
    Gyurika Godofwar, Sancus and Yinla like this.
  5. Atratus New Member

Lol, nerf rogues. Yeah, that's the answer!
  6. mmats Augur

Sunray is the better debuff... And you are comparing mana costs for the wrong version (live).

Overwhelming Sunray Rk. III
    Mana:4098

Slot 1: Increase Spell Damage Taken by 574 (Before Crit)
    Slot 2: Decrease Current Hit Points by 2081 per tick
    Slot 3: Decrease Fire Resist by 90
    Slot 10: Decrease Armor Class by 181

Grip of Kraz Rk. III
    Mana:1415

Slot 1: Increase Disease Counter by 20
    Slot 2: Decrease Strength by 187
    Slot 3: Decrease Armor Class by 108
    Slot 4: Decrease Current Hit Points by 2298 per tick
    Rolaque likes this.
  7. Havanap Elder

Can you please provide more information on this? Removing an important piece of the UI out of the blue doesn't make much sense. Perhaps "Bristlebane was here", found earlier in the patch notes, is an indication this is a joke? But it's not the April 1 patch we're talking about.
  8. Dmitry Elder

Initial testing shows that you nerfed dungeons and increased outdoor areas very substantially. Are you guys high? You do know that the best part of the EQ experience is the dungeon camping with buddies and in competition with others, right? I have no problem balancing among dungeons but making outdoors the place to hunt is just plain old stupid and completely un-EQ.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd rather do Blightfire Moors anyway :)
  10. Orbital101 Augur

Again zone clear and only got 3 proofs from drop and 1 from food, the weapons racks where all empty like the previous run I did telling you I couldn find the 5th piece.Scouted over and over for a ground spawn or any other destroyable objects but no luck. May as well start over!

I was still able to guess the rigth room and the murderer hoping that the corpse would have the bonus but no... I wont be using ADV. Loot Window next run in case thats the issue....

The 6 pieces for the bonus randomly drop off specific NPCS without making sure the instance will have all 6 pieces. I got many Lore double and ended up with only 5 differents pieces at end of the mission been unable to complete the bonus is intended?
  11. Orbital101 Augur

Possible to make this fishing rod no drop or ammo equipable or unbreakable? Thx
    [IMG]

Collection come by set of 8 since CotF, I like to keep my collection containers by multiple of 8 so that each row as a full set ;( Guess its not such a big deal with the find item tool but I cant let my inventory go OoC like that... I would rather have a 40 slots or a 48 but not a 44 =P

[IMG]

Thats looking good!
    [IMG]
    Ishtass, Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Reward for completing A Formal Dinner Party correctly first try. It's possible some layout wont drop all the pieces to complete the mission...

[IMG]

for

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Prathun Developer

This is intended. It's expected that the mission will be run multiple times. On average, the pieces that aren't guaranteed will drop multiple times per clear. Over the long run, the pieces that are guaranteed will be the limiting factor.
  14. Prathun Developer

Unfortunately, the new anniversary content wasn't ready for testing a month ago. Most of it wasn't ready for public consumption a week ago. It's been a busy year.
    Ryak and Janakin like this.
  15. Cleaver Augur

I have to say it. You guys have the most frustrating way of developing content. A limited anniversary mission that isnt up all year shouldn't be like that.
    Caell, Ishtass, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  16. Zaviere Augur

Please reconsider this, like seriously. If that aug is showing it's intended Live stats, EVERYONE is going to want it for EVERY character they have. Making it take multiple runs of the mission per aug acquisition is totally unnecessary and quite frankly almost troll-level crap.
    Ishtass, Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  17. Fohpo Augur

I do think making it multiple clears potentially for each aug and in some cases those clears taking hours, is a bit overkill.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Spellfire Augur

I'm not sure this is a good way to put players in a celebratory mood.
    Ishtass, Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  19. Strumph Augur

It's not that you answered the question (we appreciate answers), we just don't understand why that 3 months AFTER the expansion came out the faction is being changed AND the fact you're fully aware and flaunting that once you ruin it there is no way to fix it.... it's just a big finger in our faces!
    Lily, Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  20. Strumph Augur

Maybe it'd be ready if you guys weren't screwing with things and pissing us off... priorities! It seems like stupid things nobody cares about get fixed while things that matter to your customers don't!

And then there's the potion belt... yeah had to throw that in there.