LOCKJAW Server - Damage

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Valencia, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Valencia Lorekeeper

Damage is first and foremost a club founded by friends who like to play games together. We are a very active club, and have a large roster. All levels are welcome.
    Current progression: We have the current content (OOW) beaten and are farming Anquish, GoD zones, back-flagging GoD, and we make occasional runs in PoTime. OMM requires a few more beatdowns before we can consider him on 'farm'. If you want to participate in that: read on. :)

Raiding Schedule: Monday, Thursday, Saturday 7:30 Eastern. Friday: open event night (not a dkp night)
    Dkp, NOT mandatory attendance. Fixed cost bidding. Mains>Raid Box>alts

Character progression and content experience are important considerations in MMO's. However, for us they are meaningless if you don't truly enjoy the company of those you share them with. We are not in a hurry; we are here on Lockjaw because we want to revisit our game and memories. We definitely want to make the most out of Lockjaw and explore everything once again, but we'll do it in our own time. We are not in any competition with other clubs on the server or other servers. It's more important for us to have a good time while getting there than doing it in era, although we always manage to do that! :)

If you are looking for a good club to join that is very active, group centric, VERY friendly and want to roll some characters here - join us! We will help you grow and get up to levels so that you can revisit your EQ memories with us. NOW is a good time with the upcoming holiday experience bonus!

If we sound like a fit for you, look us up in game and send anyone a tell. You can also find us on Facebook or by clicking link here for our website: Damage. You will want to join our forums and request an add on the FB page (optional). Please list your in-game name so that we can find you.

CLICK the image below for a direct link to our website.
    Guildleader: Sikasila/Dirkin
    Officers: Valencia/Undercat, Wyre/Wunei, Kaydan, Toenail, Palstafan, Mazlek, Darkridder, Poldera, Eldrian
  2. Lumiens Augur

Couldn't find it listed on your forums... what times/days do you raid?
  3. Valencia Lorekeeper

Hi Lumiens!
    Monday, Thursday and Saturday currently 730 est
    Updating post :)
  4. Mazlek New Member

Coirnav down. Halfway to Time. Xegony should go down this week. Damage is a fun and diverse guild. Some pretty wild personalities in here. We use mumble for official raids, mumble and/or vent for offnight raids and groups. /gu is a riot sometimes.

You can always find a group -outside of raid times. We have some pretty serious tradeskillers. We are doing lots of LDoNs right now, and there always seems to be an alt leveling group going somewhere. Val/Undercat tends to recruit at all levels, so we are a good home for returning players. Raiding is not mandatory, and we have a few players that never raid with us. We have a handful of Euro-time players too. Our aim overall is raiding and having fun doing it.

All classes welcome. We could especially use another Cleric or two and another Shaman and Bard.
  5. mark Augur

Xegony his down.
  6. Wicked_old Journeyman

I believe my wife and I might be headed to your server. While she has no game experience, I have many years of play time on eq. While I didn't seriously start raiding until HoT due to not starting eq until after LDoN, I understand game mechanics well. Just want a slow release server since we are both in our 40's and both work. Gives her time to learn game, and myself time not not feel rushed to Max out in two months on Phinny which had her quit game because of the grind and me playing her character to keep up. Tried returning there, but there is no love for people not 70. Will either begin tonight or tomorrow on this server. Hope to find some love and a home for wife and I. Plan to two box myself and three box another set for when wife isn't playing. Have played most toons past 100 minus zerker and monk. Look forward to meeting good people in game.
  7. Valencia Lorekeeper

Awesome! We have room for inexperienced as well as the veterans. Look for me in game as Valencia or Undercat.
  8. Valencia Lorekeeper

Just a bump to say that we have gotten Coirnav and Xegony a few times. We have been strengthening our raiders for the upcoming Rathe Council take down. Had a really solid run at them last night. It went really well. We think we got this! We hope to get them down this week or next! Wooo!!

We have also had several new members join us that are lower levels, aka new to the server. This would be a good time to hit us up if you are thinking of moving to this server as we have some mates you can grow up with.
  9. jeskola pheerie

I saw this thread and saw "mate" in it and attempted to procreate with Valencia, but she hit me in the head with a rock.

I have grouped with this guild recently and can recommend them!
    Valencia likes this.
  10. Valencia Lorekeeper

We've been busy. Rathe Council went down to us on the 28th!
    So we are now in Time! Wooooooo!
  11. Valencia Lorekeeper

Having a blast in Time, Killed TT and Saryn so far. Working on the Zeks. Come join us - DOUBLE EXPERIENCE week would give you a great start on leveling a new character. Lot of us are playing alts too.
  12. Valencia Lorekeeper

Happy to announce that Quarm succumbed to us on 12/21. What a nice Xmas present for ourselves!! Wooo!! This would be a good time to come roll some characters if you want to join as we are on a holiday break from raiding and doing a LOT of grouping and playing alts.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
  13. jeskola pheerie

Grats damage!
  14. Valencia Lorekeeper

Hi all!
    Just an update on progress. We have Time on farm now. We do a full clear every Saturday night. 44 lootz omg! In our spare time, we are working on GoD expansion and farming loot droppers where ever we find them. Our raids are mostly full now, so we have to start looking to fill class specific needs.
    At this time we would like a few more clerics, bards, shaman and dps classes.

If you are a class that we are full on, we would ask you to play another char until space opens up.
    Non raiders are always welcome - no class restrictions.
  15. jeskola pheerie

I must say all my interactions with this guild have been positive.
  16. markkk Lorekeeper

Having so much fun in god yes we make god fun.
  17. mark Augur

Getting ready for omens of war lots of us have been helping returning players to lvl and to get gear.
    contact sikasila ,valenia ,undercat or mazlek on lockjaw, we are a family guild who raids hardore 3 days a week but raiding his not compulsuary.
  18. nostalgia Lorekeeper

lockjaw server allows more then 1 account per pc ,so if you want to box 2 or more on 1 pc you can.
    I box but only play my main on raids and drop boxes for guildies all the time in group content we help people on their epics and have fun in mumble.
    great friendly and helpful guild.
    Contact undercat,valencia ,sikasila or mazlek when you log into lockjaw for a good happy time in eq.
  19. jeydiejones New Member

Hi omens hits on monday we have room for returning players and new applicants,we are a friendly family raiding guild were most people raid but some of our more casual players just group and once in a while raid or they dont.damage his on lockjaw a server wich his getting more popular over time lots of us help people to lvl and feel at home.contact sikasila,undercat or valencia in game.
  20. jeskola pheerie

Trying to figure out if Damage is now a eurasian guild after that last post...