No froggies in Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Feliwbro, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Feliwbro New Member

Is a huge turn off for me :(
  2. Febb Augur

Coirnav will eventually open LoY so yes there will be froggies.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

thanks for sharing.
  4. an_ogre_monk00 Elder

:mad:....:(

Ogre not play dis Coirnav den. Froggies is life. Froggies expand belly. Froggies is vital to Ogre.

Ogre can not live on skellingtons alone. Orc too tough, too chewy, taste like Ogre shoe. Gobbies taste like other Ogre lunch given back after many stein of ale. Vampire taste like angsty schoolgirl.

Ogre very sad.
  5. Fhiele Augur

You can go from level 1-50 just killing froggies. So, there'll be plenty of froggies.
    an_ogre_monk00 likes this.
  6. snailish Augur

There are no froglok exclusive classes.

Roll a race that suits any factioning you want to do (easier) and race change when LoY drops.

If that isn't a factor, pick a good starting location for origin until you racechange. Somewhere handy to commons would be my choice.

I had a human mage on a past progression server named Froak for this very purpose.
  7. Kahna Augur

Neat, cause frogs can’t be mages.
    snailish likes this.
  8. Tachyon Augur

I start as a Gnome in Classic then complete my larval metamorphosis come LoY.
    snailish and Roxxlyy like this.
  9. Trox2010 Augur

Ohh there will be plenty of froggies for Ogre to eat; just none of the magically protected ones that you aren't allowed to snack on.
    snailish likes this.
  10. snailish Augur

^Good point.

My example and the OP's intent aren't a direct match. I had other considerations:

I did reserve the name on a mage out of Freeport to get to commons fast (human mage origin is handy).
    I wasn't worried about leveling and switching (why pay if I don't need to) so the plan was to delete the character come LoY and reuse the name... which at this point I don't think I have bothered to do and the server is well past that point.

As a slow leveler I probably would be better served leveling and race-changing though.