Cooldown change?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gatts, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Gatts Journeyman

I was wondering if there has been a change to the way cooldowns function.

I have noticed that my lesson of the devoted and possibly other abilities cooldown differently now and don't continue as the same rate offline as my characters are online. Was there a change to cooldowns recently I missed hearing about?

Lesson used to be 20 hours, right? Wasn't up when usual after being offline. After using lesson just now the cooldown is 15 hours. And I think the timer on the way the cooldown is functioning was modified too. It was up on a character I played most of the day, while not the one I had switched to just for lesson, which is on another account. So even with lesser cooldown, the functionality when offline I think is a higher rate. Not sure how much yet. I still had more than 5 hours left when I was going to use lesson again on the mostly offline character, while the mostly on all day character could use lesson again.
  2. Tolzol Augur

How many years entitled are on the account your asking about? The final veteran aa they released decreases the reuse time on vet aa’s
  3. Gatts Journeyman

Oh I noticed my other account that is 13 years is still 20 hours. While 14 year account is 15 hours. The different vet aas may be it, thanks.

Though I didn't see the aa bonus for it on my character's list.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Gatts Journeyman

Ok I looked up the list online, ya that's it. Maxes at 14 years.