I see Coirnav on the server select....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thewiz, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Thewiz Augur

If someone inadvertently unlocked it I don't think there would be any complaints.
  2. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Probably testing stuff. It would be cool if they opened it a day or two early only for character creation. I think they did that for Ragefire.
  3. Lankie Augur

Testing the new FV ruleset.
    Malicre, Dexar, Magic and 1 other person like this.
  4. Raltar Augur

I remember Agnarr being on the server select a few weeks before it opened as well.
  5. Nolrog Augur

I think they do that for both testing and to generate interest in case people haven’t heard of it yet.
  6. TeeEHLpee Augur

would be nice to jump on to see how the exp is.
  7. Hinastorm Elder

Spoiler alert if you did not play on phinny early on! Its heart wrenchingly slow.

And woe be to you if you play a non meta class, and have no friends. Soloing is much too slow, even at its best.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  8. TeeEHLpee Augur

So basically stick to some overwatch and wait til next years faster exp and no keying server? :)
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  9. Prathun Developer

10. tuttles Augur

so much closer to hearing about boxers ruining unrest, kill/camp stealing in lower guk, efreeti camp drama

approximately 3 weeks away from until we start seeing thread after thread about how they should start reworking epic quest bottlenecks again
  11. Tepin Journeyman

lol @Prathun
  12. Vandir Lorekeeper

Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  13. Brunlin Augur

Hey, speaking of secrets........Any idea on what time that server will drop on the 16th? Im trying to figure out if i need to burn a vacation day for that Friday or not. If not a exact time than maybe a hint? ;)
  14. Punchu Augur

2pm PST my frand.
  15. Rolento Augur

Your joking right? you know how many people are probably planning to take time off that friday and or the following week to level. Not to mention potential static groups, guilds etc people are forming. I think people would be PISSED if it just was flipped on randomly one afternoon.

How about reserving names. Anyone remember that nightmare on Ragefire and some of the other TLPs? It was insane, the outcry was amazing to watch
  16. TeeEHLpee Augur

Your panties are in a bunch, please get that fixed. Im pretty sure that guy was just messing around with that comment lol.
  17. phaeril Augur

They put the server up but lock it ahead of time so that someone can go and put a password on General.Coirnav for giggles.
  18. Hinastorm Elder

I'll legit watch someone on twitch stream the efreeti hunger games. Pretty much the only thing i'd watch someone else do on EQ, but it would be quite the show methinks.
  19. Silinius Augur

Dearest Prathun.... can you please clarify what "IT" is? Asking for a friend...
  20. TeeEHLpee Augur

Honestly think IT will be nothing. Why would they drop this massive info 1 or 2 weeks out from launch? Wouldnt you want to advertise this info well in advance for ppl to prep? Big ol' nothing burger.