DEV: Will Coirnav be a Phinny 2.0 cookiecutter?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TeeEHLpee, Feb 28, 2018.

1. TeeEHLpee Augur

Getting closer to launch here. Should we just expect this to be phinny 2.0 cookiecutter? A little PR / community interaction would be nice.
  2. Roxxlyy Augur

3. Fohpo Augur

4. TeeEHLpee Augur

Roxxlyy likes this.
  5. TeeEHLpee Augur

6. Roxxlyy Augur

Trust me when I say the feedback surrounding this server has definitely been read and received. Even if comments aren't always being made, we're always around monitoring the forums. At this time, all up-to-date information on Coirnav is true to the original article and additional information will be made available in the coming weeks.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  7. taliefer Augur

the devs are pretty active on these forums actually. i think its safe to say they read and see much of the feedback here, even if they dont actively reply to everything. its one of DBGs strengths actually in my opinion. they do listen to their players, even if all changes we want arent done
  8. TeeEHLpee Augur

and additional information will be made available in the coming weeks.

When you add that at the end, its like letting us smell the pie without tasting it! So you are saying there COULD be changes before launch?
  9. taliefer Augur

probably just things like a specific time of the server launch rather than changes to the ruleset at this point if i had to guess.
  10. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

See, now we will know if they really read the forums or not. If the next TLP after Coirnav isn't a FV rules, PvP server, without Truebox and MoTM, you'll know they aren't listening. :p

I'm kidding, don't make that server... don't.
  11. RandomStrategy Augur

And dogs with bees in their mouth, so when they bark, they spit bees at you!
    Boze likes this.
  12. uk6999 Augur

FV loot rules would blow this server right out of the water. Also think of all the krono sales they would make from this server. That alone should seal the deal!
  13. TeeEHLpee Augur

I'm hoping to see the "additional information will be made available in the coming weeks" or if its just: Welcome to phinny 2.0 lol
  14. Tachyon Augur

What's wrong with cookiecutter? I like cookies!!
  15. TeeEHLpee Augur

Lol I do agree but what if (insert something you like that would go good with cookies here) were in with the cookies?! :) It would be that much better.
  16. Zansobar Augur

I want to point out, they have never explicitly stated what loot rules the new server will have. Everyone just assumes it will have normal server loot rules, so if DBG were to announce FV loot rules for Coirnav, they wouldn't be technically reversing themselves or "changing" anything. They could just say they forgot to add that little bit of information in the first announcement...:)
  17. Punchu Augur

Get them kroner this year for that 20th anniversary FV TLP launch.
  18. HappyPanda Augur

Don't forget they have to remove all the keys from the server and make sure there are no contested camps.
  19. uk6999 Augur

Stormhammer 2.0 !
  20. Valanie Lorekeeper

Except raisins. Dried fruit in cookies is an abomination that should never have occurred.