Any late night raid guilds for Coirnav?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sennik Jevest, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Sennik Jevest Elder

Hey, boysssss Vetis/Virus here. Looking for a guild that will start raids around 1030 EST. Or raid somewhere during Thurs/Fri/Sat.

Let me know! I'll be maining a bard, boxing a wizard. As well as bringing up a cleric/enc afterwards. Bard and cleric will be boxable as well. =)

Cheers!
  2. Coirnav Augur

Haven't heard the name Vetis since Mayong.
    Sennik Jevest likes this.
  3. Rivercard74 New Member

I am looking for a guild that will be active from midnight to 3 am PST.
  4. Vicus Augur

3 looking for a guild that starts 7pm PST/10pm EST or later. Hardcore experience, but wanting more of a semi casual raiding 1-2 days a week. If you find something Sennik let me know.
  5. Rhoswen86 New Member

I'm looking for something similar. Semi-Casual raiding guild that starts raiding after 8pm cst. Preferably after 8:30. I *think* I'm going to be playing a cleric, but there are a few other classes in the running also.
  6. Zansobar Augur

I want a guild that starts raiding at 6 pm to 630 pm PST (on weekdays, weekends are wide open).
  7. Thewiz Augur

I am looking for a guild that will be raiding 12am EST to 3am EST 2 to 3 days a week So, a late night PST guild I suppose.
  8. Sennik Jevest Elder

That’s me baby. Who were you on Mayong?
  9. Sennik Jevest Elder

TLPman is forming a guild it’s the one I’ll be joining. Raid times begin at 9pm pst aka 11pm est. it’ll be 3-4 nights a week. Mon/wen/fri/sun
  10. Mirix Journeyman

Same, I'm looking for a guild for 9pm ++east. I'll be doing a Paladin, Rogue or druid.
  11. Trackanon Elder

It’s difficult to find the perfect guild with the right raid times. Being an adult is terrible.
  12. Gottas New Member

13. Vicus Augur

Website doesn't show anything yet, do you know the raid days/hours?
  14. TLPman Augur

we will raid 8pm PST click the apply now button should get you to our forums all info is on there. If you have any other questions please message me
  15. ECrack Augur

Just wanted to stop in and help out. For those of you looking for the late night guild for Coirnav it’s <Unforeseen> the guild site is unforeseen.net

Raid times: M/W/F/Su starting at 11 PM EST. / 9 PM MST / 8 PM PST

Raid attendance to become and maintain member is 50% so if you can only make 2 days a week that’s fine.

Keep in mind there is a 5dkp bonus for those who join before launch on March 16. We will be doing 1dkp per boss and 2dkp if it’s guild first for bringing the boss down. When you guys go to unforeseen.net click apply here to go to the dkp/forums site to apply and receive discord info.
  16. Natorious New Member

I need one that is even later. 10pm PST anyone?