new server guild in the work

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by TLPman, Feb 19, 2018.

1. TLPman Augur

Greetings, I am in the Process of making a new Progression guild for the new TLP that is coming out. I am going to start with Finding an officer core to help me Build the guild. Looking for players that have TLP experience and or EQ end game experience. Going to be a 3 to 4 night raid guild M/W/F/SU 9PM MST to when ever we finish (prob 3-4 hours (ish) a night) Will Run DKP for Loot and discord for communications. First few weeks will be requirements for leveling and getting raid ready. Will require at least 50% raid Attendance from all full members. All spells and regents will be provided by the guild. If you think this is something you want to be a part of please send me a message.

Following spots to be filled.

Raid leader: Open
    Asst Raid leader : Open
    HR: Closed
    DKP/Loot: Closed
    Web person: Closed (someone that can build and run a guildsite)

Little about me I played EQ from 1999 when it came out tell end of OOW guild I was in lost alot of Members to WoW. I ran a very successful Raid guild on WoW and just got sick of the game play and ready to come back to EQ.

IF you are going to look for a guild on this new server and don't wish to be an officer you can put your name on this sheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JsYWfMvPxNbLu-KVA9vw5QdMg3Ckn1Td52xO5JxSGnM/edit?usp=sharing

Please PM for any questions.

Also will have a Discord set up in the next day or so.
  2. TLPman Augur

bump for edit
  3. TLPman Augur

Bump still looking for officers
  4. TLPman Augur

guild web site will be up later today :)
  5. TLPman Augur

looking for couple more officers inbox me if you want to join up :)
  6. Sennik Jevest Elder

I'll join this, perfect times for my schedule. I'll be bringing quite a few folks with me as well. =) Bard main
  7. TLPman Augur

sent you a inbox message
  8. uk6999 Augur

So thats 10pm-1am CST right
  9. TLPman Augur

yes
  10. Gottas New Member

Was discord or the website setup? The raid times look pretty decent so I'm interested so far!
  11. TLPman Augur

i sent you a inbox message
  12. Leonidas_strong New Member

No disrespect but you seriously need to step up your marketing game. The guild you're making has some nice potential, the setup sounds good but if I may, I'd recommend adding the guild name / server name to the title and to speak in a little more certainty in the verbiage. I want to see Coirnav guilds succeed, I want the community to be great. Step up your recruiting post game and help make it so!
  13. TLPman Augur

Thank you for the suggestion I just put a new post with a little more info :)