Priest alliance spells

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Raccoo, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Gundolin Augur

We may have similar healing levels to you ;) . For the MT we will have at least one dedicated healer, who can just watch the big green hand. When the green hand fades I simply hit a hot key, something like;

/1 Please refresh Alliance on %T
    /t "Bob", Hi your alliance has worn off of %T, please refresh.

We usually have 1 shaman dedicated to the Main Tank and then two or three selected for the knight groups. I've been just adjusting my hot key to change who I send the tell for a refresh. I personally have found that timers work great on the off tanks, since bringing alliance to fulmination is rare, and the hot key works best for the Main Tank. But your mileage may vary. :)
  2. chocster Lorekeeper

You mean a tank would have to watch his buffs instead of just using the general "I need BUFFS" comment?
  3. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

if your tanks are having to make 'I need buffs' comments that says much more about you than it does them =).
  4. chocster Lorekeeper

1. yeah that they are sometimes lazy
    2. That yer a troll in other discussions and cant handle the heat when it comes down to it
  5. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

oh noes, you got me right in the feels!

if tanks are sending you tells for buffs, you're not doing what you should be doing. maybe pay more attention to playing a toon in game and less attention to the boards.