WOW

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Namde, Feb 21, 2018.

1. NeverPayForLag Augur

Surprised me cold too. I somehow had 27th in mind.
  2. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

They warn you every minute for the last 15 minutes. It's hard to miss. Could the messages have been filtered to a null window accidentally? They showed up just fine on Agnarr.
  3. svann Augur

Server downtime has always been the same. Last time it was not 3rd wednesday was Dec 19, 2017. Oh wait.
  4. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Usually the servers are down for about 5 to 6 hours. That's if they have no issues patching the servers.

The person in charge of posting the news forum post about the game update didn't post however. But the devs posted patch notes yesterday for today's patch.

Like others have pointed out, the scheduled patch is always the 3rd Wednesday out of every month. They normally take the servers down around the time devs get into the office in the morning on the west coast PT time. And the servers normally come back up within 5 or 6 hours.

Unscheduled patches are emergency patches usually and those patches land on whatever day they want to.
  5. Namde Augur

Ok, I am fairly newly returned from a 10 year afk so didn't know it was the 3rd Wed. of every month. I'll check my system messages when I get back on later. Thanks
  6. Elendieal Journeyman

They used to post it at log in, so you knew that it was gonna happen the following day. However, apparently the profit margin is now so small that they can not afford to put up those reminders. Apparently nerf bats are getting quite expensive.
  7. Mordona New Member

Things run smoothly all month, nobody even notices. Miss one notice everyone loses their minds. :p
  8. svann Augur

There has been a shortage of virtual ink.
  9. Burti New Member