The TLP forums are going to pass us in total posts count

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AlmarsGuides, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Fohpo Augur

To be fair, Ragefire really wasn't that bad in terms of training or KSing, but TL certainly was dominant in terms of open world content so what do I know. (I played vanilla and early Kunark, so forgive my ignorance)
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

The nostalgia seekers are rabid, because they are still chasing something they'll never ever (ever) get back.
    Sheex and GoneFission like this.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Just means TLP people and moan more than Live. Forum Quest is rages on. (Edit: Had to put a space there due to the censoring of two letters being beside each other anywhere in a word... ROFL).
  4. GoneFission Augur

The TLP post count goes way down when you filter out the "did not!" and "did too!" posts. Even more when you remove the exploit accusations.
  5. Gundolin Augur

<Post Count>
  6. Fohpo Augur

• Spam - communication without meaningful content that does not add to the conversation. Some examples are: +1, first, bump, /agree, etc.
    Reported /s
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I played on RF during launch and Kunark. Was trained and/or harassed more times in a few months than the last decade of playing live. And it wasn’t even like competing for a rare spawn or anything. Without a PNP, the fickle, childish, entitled playerbase of those servers is toxic to the max. Doesn’t surprise that those skillz translate well to Forum-Quest, eh?
    AlmarsGuides likes this.
  8. Fohpo Augur

Dunno, I played my RF too and I never had a problem with it personally. I was also in TL, so I didn't honestly have to worry about a whole lot raid wise since we monopolized anything we wanted. From my experience in LGuk and what not, I also didn't really have any competition and was able to /pick hop and farm whatever I wanted. I played a necro with the occasional druid box and only can really remember a handful of times when someone tried to KS or bully me out of a camp.
  9. Yimin Augur

TLP is just more fun for real hardcore players that don't need to or want to use a Merc . Also you can sit for hours on a live server if not in a popular guild or play at peek hours looking for a group , the same can't be said on TLP server , general chat is always at 400 and always more then one general chat that I have seen ....TLP is the cash cow EQ needed and that god for it !

YiMin
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

Lockjaw is beautiful this time of year. I've actually been having a total blast on the TLPs now that all the toxicity is on Agnarr/Phinigel.

The early days on the TLPs were some of the most unenjoyable experiences I have ever had in gaming. The people on that server (especially those in the top guilds TL, FI, even members of the OG guild I aligned myself with) were some of the most toxic individuals I have ever met in my life. And that's after coming from almost a decade of WoW.
  11. Xnao Augur

If the peasants were not so report happy the vet's lounge would have 100x more posts than TLP.
  12. Tachyon Augur

Grumpy old timers!
  13. Tachyon Augur

There are plenty of good times of Agnarr and Phinny! Stop projecting your bad experiences across entire servers!
  14. Qbert Gallifreyan

What can you expect; people that want things their way at the expense of everyone and everything else that would be considered reasonable. Take that combined with a penchant for posting inane, repetitive, self-serving drivel on the internet and you get the cesspool that is the TLP forum.

Hrm, that reminds me of someone in our government.
    Perplexed likes this.
  15. Samatman Augur

I've said it before but there is no incentive to support live servers for DBG. If they release a new TLP every year they have a guaranteed income and that's all they give a sh i *t about. If they were smart, they would stop ***** ing with live balance and let us ride out the few years we have left.