Any legit emperor kills yet?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by welly321, Feb 9, 2018.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

He only drops 3 items though.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Lul

[IMG]
  3. Febb Augur

Damnit Bobby beat me to it!

Also - Most Vex Thal bosses now tether to their rooms.

Have fun with those encounters.
  4. Trevalon Augur

5. Darchias Augur

I think he dropped... Shield of Mental Fortitude, the Sword of Ssraeshzra, and... Envenomed Moccasions? Not the best bunch of items, but I could be misremembering one.
  6. Baulkin Augur

The hilarious part of this is our Guild Leader was getting flak for asking everyone to get an emp key at Luclin launch. We have 40+ done and this drops.... Lol
  7. Vanrau Augur

Karma is is something something I hear.
  8. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Would the change to VT prevent the entire guild from running up on the ceiling, or is the ceiling method only applicable to a puller?
  9. tuttles Augur

probably not, but what would be the purpose if you have to fight the bosses in their rooms?
    --you could probably drop in + coh into certain spots to avoid some trash, but if you're going after every named it wouldn't be very efficient.
    --could always pull out all the trash and kite it in the yard while killing the named

idk... the VT change is pretty brutal.. the emp change is well deserved.
  10. Aegir Augur

Again,

With base dps from a raid much improved from old days, a Legit full trash clear of Vex Thal won't take you more than 4 hours tops. Well geared/efficient guilds will do it in about 3hours. with total amount of loot from that zone, I won't call it brutal for 3-4 hours work.
  11. welly321 Elder

Does pitfall plan on ever doing emperor without exploiting? Especially since now they will either skip emperor or actually key their raid members.
  12. Trevalon Augur

On Phinny our guild cleared VT every single week including the trash and we did it all in about 3.5 hours a week. It is not hard, it is not long, and it is perfectly doable. So sorry you have to actually complete the zone now instead of pulling all the mobs and exploiting/cheesing encounters.

Thankfully my Agnarr guild also refused to do Emperor till we had everyone keyed and we could do it the CORRECT way so this doesn't effect us at all as were all keyed now.
  13. Jaxarale Journeyman

I don't think you understand... the vast majority of people are here to enjoy content...not bother with Faceless epeen measuring and dealing with 40 year old teenagers.

I understand this adult mind set comes off strange to many of the people that post here but there is what? maybe one guild that even bothers doing open world besides Faceless and that is only if its verified that Faceless is elsewhere.
    HappyPanda likes this.
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Implying that you can't both enjoy content and compete for open world mobs is a weird thing to say.

I understand this point of view is strange to some, but there's a good amount of people that actually enjoy racing for open world mobs. I was just under the (apparantly mistaken) impression that there was more than 1 guild of them on Agnarr.
  15. HappyPanda Augur

We don't see a lot of desire for racing outside of raid hours but if something is up and we are in raid format nearby our members enjoy taking a run at something. We certainly don't pretend to be adept at it or anything but it is fun to mix it up once in a while.

There are a few guilds on Agnarr that will hit stuff from time to time but it is definitely not the same as it was on RF/LJ.
    It is true that many guilds prefer to stay in their instances and do their own thing.
  16. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I don't usually bother to correct such things, but since your post was quite patronizing, here ya go:

Taunt absolutely checks the Y-axis. The Y-axis limit is quite short, as you'll easily see when a mob is standing too far away from you. I believe what you're trying to say is it doesn't check the Z-axis. That's actually also untrue, but the range limit is much larger than both the X and Y axes. The Z-axis is the relevant concern of this topic. Is your mind blown?
  17. Rouan Augur

People enjoy racing, they don't enjoy getting trained by the competing guild and GMs doing nothing except 7 day suspending one or two people.
  18. Tiggles-P99 Journeyman

I'd say a large majority of our guild has Keys or very close to having keys so in the week or so for this patch to come out we will be fine.

Pitfall thanks you for your concern regarding this matter.
  19. Reric Quiksteel New Member

The Regime killed him in his room.

[IMG]
  20. Leadiin New Member

Fix the encounter, that's fine (why it took what 17 years *shrug*)but keep in mind that time sinks are BAD on TLP servers like Agnarr where you have 12 weeks to run through an expansion before the next one opens. The sinks were put in place to occupy people for at least a year between expansions. So fix the stuff but up the time sink drops like the green ore and key parts.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.