Test Update 01/22/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 22, 2018.

1. niente Developer

What belt are you giving him? What pet spell are you using?
  2. Bobsmith Augur

So I'll leave an official answer to a dev. BUT haste on a mask and haste on a belt are both 26 Right? I don't remember. As for the belt being taken by the pet haste should have nothing to do with that. Iirc pets will always take an item that has a higher ac value no matter the slot or stat. So as a mage your pet comes with a belt and the one you gave him is "better". Also what belt? And parses are unreliable at gathering info on a single item dps increase unless A. The upgrade is HUGE. or B. The parse is very very long.
    Sancus likes this.
  3. Mell Journeyman

The summoned haste mask is Summoned: Visor of Gobeker,has AC 6 and haste +23%,
    and pet now wont accept it which I dont know why(Dev put something else on pet's mask slot maybe).

So I ran a parse again.
    102 Water pet from EM24 earring and the only buff is Lv101 Burnout XII Rk.III.
    Turn pet's spell off and attack arena's dummy from behind(and pet's melee miss is on too)

This one shows that pet has 1613 hits in 621 secs(only normal hit,no Backstab)

Then I gave the same pet an Ethernere Traveler Belt(AC 122 Haste+43%),ran another parse and
    ,this time ,pet has 2667 hits in 962 secs.

These two parses showed a 6.7355% increase attack speed(more swings in the same time period)
    if I give pet a haste belt.So its possible that pet is now being summoned without any pre-equip haste item.

BTW,what mask item is on pet now?Just curious.
  4. niente Developer

EM 24 102 water pet is using Visor of Gobeker
    RoS pets use a similar upgrade, also 23% haste
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

This is why certain players have been asking for a pet gear window similar to the mercenary window that lets us know what gear they have and lets us swap it out with less hassle.
  6. Thebow New Member

Can you guys like fix the instances?
  7. Vividor Elder

RESET button in Find Item Window does not work.
  8. Mell Journeyman

Another bug about pet.

Some pets don't cast spell now.
    Air pet no stun,Water pet no icestrike,Earth pet no root,but Fire pet still cast fireball which is weird.
  9. smash Augur

You say RoS pets, does that be all classes WHO got RoS pets ? or only magicians ?
    menown likes this.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This will be fixed in the patch, but a few posts have already stated that there is a small amount of the button that is clickable. One of the posts mentions a fix if you are up to moding you UI.
  11. menown Augur

Later this year, could you please add an illusion to the necro's warrior and rogue pets so we can differentiate them? Similar to the Rain of Fear skeleton armor pets where the warrior pet wore a helmet and rogue pet did not. Going back to spectre illusion for both seems a step backwards to me.
    gotwar likes this.
  12. niente Developer

Only magicians
    NEC, BST RoS pets come only wearing a Cloak of Enhancement.