Paging Agnarr GM, cleanup duty isle 5

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by SithWizard, Feb 8, 2018.

1. SithWizard Elder

2. Vanishin Lorekeeper

hehe...makes you wonder what his setup is like
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Thread did not deliver :(

I'm quite certain I could play 11 ranger boxes in Luclin era without breaking any Truebox rules. And I suck terribly at boxing. You literally press one hotkey on each.

EDIT: Oh wait there's a bard there too. That definitely requires a lot of key inputs, he must be cheating.

Not sure if you're aware this game doesn't require actual PC's nor actual keyboards to play. One main PC with keyboard + 11 cheap tablets with 11 of these things arranged in a grid works pretty well:
    [IMG]
    Risiko likes this.
  4. Vanishin Lorekeeper

Also, the fact you are in trucidation is ironic....they don't have too many skilled boxers though, do they? :)
  5. Liquidmorphh New Member

Man..just gave all the skilled true trueboxers away. We are sure to see 6-12 box teams on a regular basis now that this super secret method has been revealed.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

While I appreciate your implication is that everyone already knew that, I think we'd see fewer threads like this one if that were true :D
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

The real problem is the keying quest, lets be honest.
  8. Nothin New Member

Are we still really whining about boxing in luclin? Welcome to truebox, where if you invest in a shi* laptop or 5 you can cheat just like him!,
    With a few hotkeys you can replace those 12 arms! derp
    /facepalm
  9. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Could be multiple keyboards and multiple pc or could just be 1 pc + 1 software, never know these days. Since both are possible on agnarr without issue.
  10. MBear Augur

OP is Trucidation, and starting threads about others cheating?
    What is next?
    "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!" - Dr. Peter Venkman
  11. Vanishin Lorekeeper

So you say, but personally I don't think it's an issue like you claim. The vast majority of people who box on agnarr are using physical PCs, and it's not hard to buy them cheap nowadays. It's more so about skill and time investment as well as muscle memory/practice than it is about 'software and running it on 1 pc'

Either way, shard camp nonsense will be like this the first week, not sure why you'd be surprised to see boxers at every shard camp.
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Never claimed it was an issue, I just know that some folks aren't use those extra pc's at this point, doesn't bother me one bit.
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, priceless.
  14. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

Do you have ANY evidence that he/she is using or even boxing all these one 1 PC?

People like you man, I have no words, really. Stop crying about others and enjoy your damn game.. Too many sensitive players now on EQ nowadays. Mind your own business and stop pointing fingers without any hard evidence.

p.s no that is not me nor do I play EQ1 anymore, I just lurk here.
  15. Zinth Augur

another mor on thinking others cheat... boxing are SO easy and you don't need 12 arms...
    keypads like that or keyboards... + hotbuttons bound to them = super easy control and you can easilly click 2-3 buttons per second if they are lined up right and you trained... don't move around keys though because that will mess it up when you have it all in muscle memory.
  16. Tyche Elder

Easiest way to know a cheat is how all those chars follow. If they’re all spread out and lagging it’s a bunch of pc's with eq's garbage follow. If they all stick together and move as one group and bunch up when stopped it’s cheat software.
  17. Guzzle Augur

This isn't 100% reliable, though. I don't use any outside tools to assist with gameplay, and I sometimes see my own characters behave like they are "stuck" to my main. Same with other people I play with, at times they look all bunched up, whereas other times they are spread out.
  18. HoodenShuklak Augur

Yeah I've had people in other countries follow me and through random zones they will stack on each other. .. that doesn't really mean anything.
  19. Accipiter Old Timer

Read it four times, still don't understand it. ;)
  20. an_ogre_monk00 Elder

Ogre wait for punchline. How this matter to you? Ogre not sure it matter to Ogre. As long as not in Ogre way, Ogre not sure he care what other foodpersons do.